Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday 1st May



HOLY SHIT!!!!!!
Where the hell has this year gone to?!?!?!?

I feel completely ripped off in some ways...... it has flown by far too fast!!!

Anyway, my baby girl had her first school visit this morning, and although we got off to a rocky start with a few tears, by the time it was 11am, she didn't want to leave!!!
Turns out that there is a little girl there that used to go to Daycare with Rhian a while ago.  Paige.
So once Rhian found that out, she was off and running!
I just KNOW that she will make friends easily and love it all in no time flat!!
She was already off playing with two little girls at morning tea.

You can so tell that she is my daughter......... she had only been there about half an hour this morning, when she asked:
"When is it play lunch time?"
Hahahaha - ruled by her stomach - just like her mumma!! (Well, like her mumma USED to be!!!)

It's been a bit of a busy week this week..... which means that we haven't done as much work at the house as we "should" have - ooops!!!
Wednesday night we were delivering Avon, last night I went out for coffee with the gorgeous Cara, and by the time I got home I couldn't be arsed doping ANYTHING, so I caught up with a couple of other friends on the phone.
Tonight I have organised drinks with workmates, as one has just got engaged, so it will be nice to go out and celebrate a little bit.
Of course, I cant drink, so I wont be staying long at all, but it will be nice all the same :)

Tomorrow we have a LOT of work to do at the house, as we are heading up to Hamilton on Sunday for my check ups on Monday.
Today we had the Carpet guy around to give us a measure and quote, and that should be through on the email tonight.
Next Wednesday we will get another quote form a different company, and then take it from there I guess.
I thought we would be moving back and then waiting a few months before we got the carpet laid, so I am bloody thrilled to think that we will not only have heatpumps, but also lovely new carpet as well!
YAY!!!
This weekend will be more sanding - FUCK IT ALL!!!!!!
And then painting.  We want to get the windows and ceiling painted in the kitchen before we go away, so that next week the kitchen can actually be installed!

HOW EXCITING!
Of course, now that I am excited about it all, something is bound to go wrong and it wont happen, but I will keep my fingers crossed anyway!
I sent off a letter to my landlord yesterday, giving him notice of the tenancy termination as at the 26th May, so the bottom line is, that we have until then to get everything finished and moved back in there.

Jeremy and his dad have NO DOUBTS at all that it is totally achievable, so I will just go with the flow and try not to stress out too much!!  
YEAH RIGHT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun 'working' at the house. Looking forward to seeing you when you get here LOL
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting that Rhian's about to head off to school - this year is flying past, I can't believe my little girl will be 8 months old on Tuesday, seems like only a couple of months ago I was giving birth!

    The house will come together because it HAS to - things have a way of working themselves out, good luck with your appointment, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete