Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Tuesday 10th February
I have managed to arrange to do half days all this week - YAY!
It's 12.30pm now, which means that I have only been here for 4 hours, and already I am knackered!
Yawning, headache and I just want tto lie down..... which is EXACTLY what I will do when I get home shortly.
Food is going well, still on pureed stuff which isn't exciting at all, but it has to be done.
Can't wait until I can start introducing some "normal" stuff back in to my diet.
I am wearing a skirt today that used to be tight just 4 weeks ago - now I am going to have to do some creative sewing to enable me to keep on wearing it.
And, I got told off my a co-worker (Anne) for wearing a shirt that is hanging off me now!
So..... looks like I will be able to break open the boxes out in the garage and drag some of my smaller stuff out soon!
I have a system....... anything that I wear that is now too big, I wash, then put aside.
The pile is growing by the day!!!
Yee-Ha!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woo hoo!!! Time for the contents of those boxes to see the light of day :) Bet that's a great feeling :)
ReplyDeleteLuv Ya
xoxoxo
Time for a trade me listing??? You could help your debt reduce lol
ReplyDeleteAnd this time you can put those bigger clothes away for ever!!! You won't need them again:-)
ReplyDeleteSorry I've been out of action the last week or so (mother is visiting and you KNOW what she is like.....LOL).
ReplyDeleteLoved reading your latest entries.
Do what makes YOU happy....that's all I'm gunna say.
Excellent weight loss already.
Hope everything going okay Jo and you have not had any hiccups along the way. Great idea about the clothes pile, and sometimes it takes someone to tell us that clothes are starting to look ridiculous.
ReplyDeleteOh how exciting to see that pile grow! You'll be the envy of everyone soon, people will think you've splurged on a new wardrobe! Hope you enjoyed the early finishes.
ReplyDelete