Thursday, February 19, 2009
Thursday 19th February
Well....... I've given up on "real food" for now!
I made up a pot of mashed vegetables last night, and added some pureed chicken to it.
BLOODY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
AND.......... it didn't hurt!!!!!
YAY!!!!!
And......... it tastes fantastic too!
I had it for lunch.
And I will have it for dinner tonight again.
I can finally eat something that ISN'T mashed bloody banana!!!
Potato, Kumera, Pumpkin, Carrot & silverbeet.
YUM!!!!!!
Not much more to say today actually......
Work is busy, and life is good.
I like it that way :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you have found something yummy tasting for your dinners. Slowly does it for the next little while :)
ReplyDeleteHugs & luv
xoxoxo
Hey Jo
ReplyDeleteGreat news that youa re having something other than banana. I can't remember the timeframes of when youa re meant to be able to handle more, and as I had a stricture mine was a bit wonky.
Just keep and eye on things and if you don't progress to more solid food I would definately have a chat to Zola and David.