Thursday, February 12, 2009
Thursday 12th February
Today, making their first appearance for approx 6 months, is a pair of black bootleg trousers.
AND............... HIGH HEELS!!!!!!!!!
Go Me!!!!!
I didn't get a chance to unpack any of the boxes of smaller clothes yesterday, and I am thinking that I might leave it a bit longer..... at least until I run out of clothes that actually fit me now!
My boss was asking questions yesterday about the procedure, and how was I eating, and what was I eating etc etc....
When he asked me how I would STOP losing weight, I just had to giggle!!!
I still can't begin to imagine getting close to my goal, let alone going PAST it!!!!!
That is just plain bizare to me....... and hopefully something that wont actually happen I might add!!!!
Anyway......... It's funny in a way.... when I am talking to people about it (which I do very freely now) I am happy and positive about it.
But, it is the times when I am at home feeling like crap that I never talk about, and it makes me feel that I am all alone.
The times when I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired!
The times when I can't plan anything, because I am not sure how I will be feeling on the day.
The times when I have eaten something that hasn't agreed with me and I have been in pain or feeling nauseas.
The times when I am so exhausted from doing something so simple such as washing my hair, that I have to have a lie down to recover.
It is these times that I dont talk about, yet they are probably the things that I NEED to talk about!!!!
I am alos completely PARANOID about losing my hair!
But for now, it's home time for me........... home for a sleep :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just two weeks out from major surgery and you are back at work!! Duh!!!! Of course you will be tired BUT it will get better. Just have patience (yep I know you are short on that like me..ROFL) and take it day by day. You have to learn to walk before you can run. Like the Pantene ad says....."It wont happen overnight, but, It will happen".
ReplyDeleteRest assured it will get better and believe in yourself. You ARE doing so well with this MAJOR MAJOR life change. It is NOT easy I know, but will sure be worth it in the long term. :) :)
Luv Ya
Ma xoxox
I agree with you Mum. Also maybe use your blog more to vent and say how you are feeling. It will help and be interesting to look back on!
ReplyDeleteJust checked.......your link to progress photos doesn't work. LOL
ReplyDeleteChin up Jo I have emailed you with a photo of my friend who had the same surgery as you just now 20 months ago. You will get there!
ReplyDeleteHold in there you are doing really well and the results are so AWESOME.
ReplyDeleteTake care
Thinking of you
Hey gorgeous. I totally understand about the frustration of not being able to plan as you don't know how you'll feel. I'm still like that and it's been over a year since my op. Love you xxx
ReplyDeleteJo, you are absolutely amazing, hang in there it will be all worth it. I wish I had your guts and determination, hopefully I can catch it by reading your blog. Forgive my ignorance but is loosing your hair a side affect?
ReplyDeleteKym/Brissy
And you didn't take a photo????
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how the realisations hit you when things start clicking! I think there's plenty of things that so many of us keep bottled up that we really should share, good on you for starting to share a bit more.
Hang in there chic, the 'bad' days will get less and less and the 'good' days will get more and more.
ReplyDelete