Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday 25th February



It's another good day today....  

I'm just happy!

Not really much to talk about, except the fact that I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror in the bathroom this morning, and I had to stop and take another look.
I can actually tell that I have lost weight now, and I am loving it!
I feel that I am walking taller, and have more confidence already!
It's funny how a few kilos can knock the old self esteem!

Today I am wearing a shirt that has been hidden at the back of the wardrobe for a while.....  I used to only be able to wear it under other tops, but today, I am wearing it on its own!  YAY ME!!!

I had a call from Zola today to see how I was going, now that I have hit the 1 month post-op stage.
She is really pleased with my weight loss so far, and has suggested a few things to try to eat, so that is all good.

Well, that's about it!
Told ya I didn't have much to say!  hehehehe.....

Must get some more photos taken now that I have hit the 1 month stage actually!
I will have to con someone into being a photographer......

7 comments:

  1. Glad you so happy and well, keep it up. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jo. You walk tall and with pride because you are doing so well. T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 1 month already before you know it you will be skinny minnie and 12 months will have passed. If I lived closer I would take ya photos.... Oh how did the mince and potato go down????? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound so much happier today Jo. I totally agree, the sooner we realise that the scales don't have a hold on us the better.

    Nothing is better than seeing yourself shrink in this journey. I put on 700g this week for absolutely no reason and it just spurred me on.

    Look forward to seeing some new photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see some new pics. Let us know how the mince and pototo went as well as what other options Zola gave you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One month! That's gone quick! Lovely to hear you sound so happy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to hear you can see the results - it gives you that extra bit of motivation.

    ReplyDelete