Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday 20th February



OK - I will admit it - I am FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The scales have been UP every day this week!!!!

I'm eating bugger all, and the scales still go UP?!?!?!?!

What the fuck?!?!?!?!

Am I going to be the ONLY person in the world that this surgery doesn't work for??????

I have failed so many times, that I feel it is only natural for me to fail again.....

Self doubt and paranoia is creeping in, and I hate it!!!!!

I "should" have dropped a few more kilos by now!

I "should" be happy.

I'M NOT!!!!!

Hang on............ I am happy about everything else in my life, except the weight!

I am hoping and praying that by this time next week, this "plateau" will be over, and I will be losing again, but for now, I am freaking out, and questioning everything!

Did I mention that I HATE feeling this way?!?!?!

6 comments:

  1. Maybe you should not weigh yourself again until say Monday or Tuesday - you KNOW you're eating okay and everything so just go with the flow.... Frustrating I know... Read back 2 posts and you will see you were cruising along quite happily! Maybe its just a bad day. Chin up! It's FRIDAY!!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read those notes again...........This is normal!!!!!!! Phone Zola and get the confirmation you need from the expert in this field. It WILL happen....just not as you want it to....LOL. See you can't be in charge of everything....your body is doing it's own thing and just remember it will stop you going 'wrinkly' LOL :)
    Hugs & keep smiling that beautiful smile knowing for sure that in a few months you will be a new you and never this size again. Be positive or you'll be getting a few 'clouts'....ROFL :)
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen to your mother...........LMFAO!

    Your doing beautifully, stop STRESSING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure its normal. As flippin frustrating as it is the scales HAVE to start moving downwards.

    I have had much the same thing for two weeks. I thought I would have dropped at least a kilo last week and another this week, but nope, the scales are up a flippen kilo. It doesn't make any sense as my eating has been around 800 calories a day so based on the input/output theory I've been using 1800 calories of energy which should = a loss.

    Maybe our bodies are holding onto the fat for dear life, but the fat is not going to win. Eventually what we are doing (not over eating) has to result in losses, so don't despair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deep breath. You are doing everything you should, this is just a plateau and you will be seeing those scales drop again real soon. Just conentrate on continuing to eat right, moving a bit & enjoying your life. You are NOT going to fail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo, the numbers may just need to even out for a bit. I know it's hard and damn frustrating at times but talking about this failing is only going to create a negative mindset and you really don't need that at the moment.

    Perhaps just for a while put the scales away, they can't hurt you with the numbers if you're not seeing them. They will be going down again soon, just you wait and see.

    ReplyDelete