Small loss this week of 700 grams, and I promised I wasn't going to sulk about it, and I wont!
I have been at home all day with a pounding headache, and although it has eased - it still hurts.
Not much more to add, so I will be back tomorrow with more enthusiasm...
Yay - 700 grams gone!
16.2 kg gone forever!!!
Thats great, any loss is a good loss :)
ReplyDeleteGreat to see the scales moving down and it's weight that has gone for good.....Woo Hoo :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Such a great feeling to know it's gone for good!
ReplyDeleteHi Jo, as promised I am leaving a message. Thanks for the invite. I have spent some time catching up on your blog and it is good to be reading it again. Congratulations!!!! You have been through a lot lately and have come out hte other side smiling. You are still that true inspiration that you have always been. Tammy
ReplyDeleteYay, a loss is a loss. Your awesome, hope the headache is better.
ReplyDeleteKym/OZ
Well done Jo!!!!!! 700 grams is excellent :) I hope your headache passes soon. As the other girls have said and I have before "you are AWESOME"
ReplyDeleteWow 700 gms is great when you have been having that plateau. Sorry to hear about your headache.
ReplyDelete