Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday 22nd February

Where the bloody hell has the weekend gone to??????

Friday night was a relatively quiet one....
I went to Sue's place for an hour or so to catch up with Sharon before she headed off to Perth for a few weeks.
Then it was back home again to chill out and watch some TV - all good!

Saturday morning was an early start, and we successfully demolished Jeremy's kitchen completely - it was awesome!!!!!!
We stripped the wallpaper off, and ripped out all the cabinets and sink and everything.....
FANTASTIC!!!!!
We also moved everything out of the lounge, so now that is ready to be sanded for the first coat of plaster.
There is still a little bit of paper to come off the walls in the kitchen, and we have to have that done this week ready for the new kitchen to go in.
The last bedroom is ready for the final coat of plaster, and the same day that happens, the lounge will be plastered too - I think.
Anyway, it is all go go go over there, and it is great to see.

Saturday night, we were supposed to go to a 40th birthday party in the city, but decided not to go, and babysat for Jeremy's sister instead.
So..... I had 3 kids under 6 (Rhian was here too) and a sullen 14 year old to contend with.
Pizza for dinner, and then we made ice creams.
Was a hectic evening, but the kids play really well together, so it was all good.
Their parents picked them up this morning at about 10am, and then it was operation clean up at my place!
Three kids can make one hell of a mess in a short amount of time - that is for damn sure!!!

Today I took Rhian off to another birthday party, and then home again to relax a little bit before starting on dinner.....

Which I must say is smelling rather delicious!
Self crusting quiche with pumpkin, mushroom and chicken!
Better be nice, and I better not react to it!!!!!

Back to work tomorrow........ not sure if I wanna go back, but think I need to for a rest!

All in all the weekend has been fantastic, and I have had a bloody good time - YAY!!!

Weigh day tomorrow, and I promise I wont sulk if I don't lose anything!!!

Promise :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very busy, full on, but happy weekend. Hope dinner went down ok. Talk tomorrow :)
    Luv
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a good weekend! Good luck for your weigh in today.

    ReplyDelete