I could have sworn that I had been back on line since then! lol
OK - first of all, I am feeling 1000% better than what I have done all week.
I am still getting really tired, but I am listening to my body and actually having a sleep when I need it.
Yesterday we walked to the supermarket and back again and I was buggered! hehe
Today we walked to the post office, then came home and had lunch (1 cruskit with cream cheese and diabetic jam) and I needed to have a sleep!!!
I actually think that I ate too much, as my tummy was churning a bit and when I woke up I still felt a bit unwell.
This afternoon we all (me, mum, dad & Rhian) piled in to the car and took a drive out to the beach. We walked along the sand for a bit and let Rhian have a paddle in the water, it was just what I needed I reckon!
Although when we got home, I did have to come in and sit down for a rest! hehehe....
Sometimes I feel like I could conquer the world, other times I feel like I am 150 years old!
I'm heading home to Wellington tomorrow after lunch.
A friend of mine is up from Christchurch for the sevens and wants to visit, and I cant wait to see her!!!
Rhian will stay at mum and dads place until Saturday, when they will bring her back to me.
That way it gives me a chance to get myself sorted and not have to worry about feeding her as well as myself etc...
Plus, she LOVES staying with her nana & grandad, and who I am to refuse that??
Feel like I have got LOADS more to say, but it will just have to wait, as I have an adorable wee blonde poppet next to me, wanting to write her name in the computer before she has to go to bed!
Might be back later, might not be, so until next time, here are some pictures:
This was my first "meal" in hospital - beef flavoured water and orange jelly:
This was my breakfast the next morning (Friday) - 2 teaspoons natural yoghurt & 1 teaspoon mashed banana:
The day that I was "released":
My first "meal" out of hospital: 1 cruskit with lite cream cheese and marmite:
The GORGEOUS shoes I got for $6.99!!!!!!:
The gorgeous vest thingee I got for $20 (was reduced from $89.95):
Me and my girl mucking around this afternoon:
My gorgeous girl taking photos of herself:
Tonights dinner:
Of which I only ate the pureed up snitchel, half of the 1 tablespoon of pumpkin, and half of the 2 tablespoons of mashed potato!!!!
My gorgeous, yet mucky girl, after eating the leftovers of MY dinner!!!!!:
And here was me thinking you were having another Nana nap.....LOL It is so good seeing you improve day by day. By Saturday when you get little miss back you should be feeling more rested with only yourself to think about for a couple of days :) make the mst of it :)
ReplyDeleteLuv ya & hugs & kisses from the other end of the house LOL. :)
Great to hear from you and you sound like you are getting better by the minute...have a safe trip home.
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you and that you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteTake it easy when you get home and WELCOME BACK TO WELLINGTON.
Take care
Jo
Am glad things are going well and love the pics :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear you are sounding so much better. I love how ya Mum didn't realise you were doing a post from the ohter end of the house.
ReplyDeleteYou are sounding great! Couldn't believe the small quantities of food!!! Bet you can't either!
ReplyDeletePhotos are gorgeous, so is your little girl:-)
You are looking well girly.
ReplyDeleteTake it easy when you get home.
I have to agree with Anne the Photos are gorgeous, so is your little girl:-)
Oh that vest and those SHOES.. so jealous.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're doing so well.... can't wait to read more!
Kate
I'm so excited for you! These next few months are going to be amazing for you. I have a friend who had this surgery 6mths ago and she has lost 45kgs already and looking fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteGo girl!!!
Glad you are feeling so much better :O)
ReplyDeleteLoveeeeeeeeeeeee those red shoes!