Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday 20th February - 2



OK - I took the advice given, and spoke to Zola about my food concerns and lack of weight loss.

And was told "not to worry" on both counts!

She seems to think that the pain is caused my me eating too fast and too much, which is what I had kinda already guessed.

And the lack of weight loss is nothing to be concerned about at all.......... she said that everybody is different, and that the plateau is completely normal.
Once my body settles down with the new eating style, and the healing stuff, then the weight will come off.
I am not allowed to give it another thought, and she suggested staying away from the scales if I was starting to stress about it!

Good advice everyone - THANKS!!!

I have a busy weekend coming up, so am hoping that keeping busy will help to alleviate the worries that I have.
Tonight will be a quiet night, catching up with a friend before she heads off to Australia for a few weeks.
Tomorrow I am helping Jeremy at his house.... He got a new kitchen, so the old one needs to be pulled out - YAY!!!!!
Plus, the lounge needs to be cleared of furniture, so that the first coat of plaster can go on the walls.

Saturday night we are babysitting his sisters kids, and I have asked Chris if I can have Rhian for the night as well - cos they all play so damn well together, and I know she will love it.
Sunday, I am supposed to be catching up with Ange and meeting her 1 week old baby girl Abby Brooke.  Then it will be coffee with Cara at 2pm and in between all this, I am supposed to be helping Jeremy with the house again....
Oh, and if I have Rhian on Saturday night, then I will be taking her to a birthday party on Sunday, so all other visits might be off :)

Chris told me today that him and Rhian are taking off to Sydney for a week on Friday and they will be staying with Steph.
I wonder how many other people can say that their ex-husband goes on holiday and stays with their sister??
Hehehehehe....
I really am well and truly blessed to have such an amazing family (ex-husband included)!!!

Actually - I am blessed to have a lot of things in my life....

8 comments:

  1. Wow - what a difference you sound like compared to your previous post. Sounds as though Zola gave you the reassurance that you needed. Hope you have a fantastic weekend, sounds like it will be full on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mummy says........"Good girl for taking advice & checking it out with the experts."
    Luv Ya,
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to reprogramme. Delete I will fail and re-enter I WILL SUCCEED.

    You are doing great, just ignore the scales and eat slllllooooowwwwwllly ..

    Have a busy awesome weekend and keep dry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its great that you and Chris (and your family) are able to treat each other well as its so important, especially for Rhian.

    My ex still stays with my family as well and even still has a blimmin set of keys to the beach house. (which surprised me a little, but mum said "hes welcome to use it anytime" so guess they still luff him. lol. Actually he's a decent guy and there is no reason to become bitter and twisted just because we didn't stay together and live happily ever after.

    Have an awesome weekend. Sounds very busy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are lucky with your ex! Our daughter's ex still visits her sister - but then all he will do is talk about the break up, makes it hard:-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meant to say - pleased you phoned Zola, sounds like she really did reassure you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good call phoning Zola.

    Have a great weekend chic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm ... I think that maybe you're blessed because you deserve to be!

    Glad to hear you've got everything sorted re the weight loss (even if I am a little late in catching up).

    ReplyDelete