Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday 9th February - 126.4 kg



Woohoo!!!!!
126.4 kg

Means............. 14.2 kg lost in 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOO BLOODY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe I skipped right past the 130's without really taking too much notice!
Next step............ OUT of the 120's!!!

I am at work this morning, and can't believe how bloody tired I am!
I tell ya, I managed to work up a bit of a sweat just getting ready to leave the house, and actually had to take some time out to sit down and catch my breath.

Totally took me by surprise, but I think I listened to my body well and rested when I needed to.

Which is EXACTLY what I am going to so this afternoon.
I'm taking half a day today.  Finishing at lunch time, and going home to SLEEP!!!!!
And........... I am pretty sure that I will do the same for the remainder of the week.


I've got plenty of leave, so I'm not even going to worry about it at all.

YAY!

126.4 kg!
Can ya believe it?!?!?!?!?!

8 comments:

  1. Woo hoo :) You are doing so well now and it's good to see you listening to your body and resting when you need to and not pushing yourself trying to be super woman & bullet proof!!!! LOL. You will be out of those 120's before you know it :)
    Luv Ya
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHooooo that is so great...I am so very happy for you.
    You must be just so excited... I know I would be :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you got to be happy with that well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be out of those 120's before you know it, then soon in double digits, go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, that is an awesome loss, makes my miserly 5.4kg pale in comparison. Baby steps though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jo for the great lose.
    Well done on listening to your body and resting when you have to.
    Hope all is well.
    Take Care, thinking of you.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a big WOO HOO, its amazing your amazing. Keep up the great work and keep resting up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU ROCK GIRL!! Congrats on such a fantastic result - you'll be in double digits before you know it. So glad to hear that things are falling into place for you.

    ReplyDelete