It's been a good day today..... food was good, and I even managed to survive a BBQ that we went to this afternoon.
I went prepared, by taking some cheese and crackers for my dinner, but I didn't need them, as there was plenty on offer that I could have.
So dinner for me consisted of a quarter of a small boiled potato, 3 small squares of edam cheese, and a small square of meat off the end of a chicken kebab.
I chewed and chewed and chewed until it was all complete mush by the time I swallowed, and I am happy to say that I felt FINE afterwards!!!!
YAY!!!!
See....... I CAN make sensible decisions!!!!!
I've gone through and re-read all of the notes that I have from the dietician, and had a bit of a giggle when I read that pasta and rice is off the menu for 2 months!!
Oooopps!!!!!!!!!!
Today I decided to take my measurements, as I was due to do them tomorrow, but I get the feeling that it is the last thing that I will feel like doing in the morning! hehehehehe..........
Anyway, I was pleased to see that they are changing already...
In just 4 weeks, I have lost:
9cms from my waist
8cms from my hips
3cms off each thigh
and more cms from other various parts of my body!
Pretty damn good I reckon!
Anyway, I gotta get my butt in to gear and get everything ready for tomorrow...
I'm back at work and Rhian is back at Kindy...
YAY!
Woo hoo :) Sounds like my girl is back :) Well done on your weekend and those measurements are an indication of how well you are doing.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day tomorrow.
Luv & Hugs :)
Great measurements, Hope your first day back at work is good and that you don't tire to easily.
ReplyDelete