Even though it has only been a couple of days, I have missed her like crazy!!!!
YAY!!!!!! She's coming home :)
I made a bad food choice today.... I thought I was bullet proof and decided to have some "normal" food to try.
It was macaroni cheese from a bakery.... I only had 6 little macaroni elbows, but boy oh boy did I suffer for it this afternoon!
Felt sick and clammy and just plain YUCK!!! Spent most of the afternoon lying on my bed, and even had to take some of my anti-nausea medication that the surgeon prescribed for me.
NOT GOOD JOANNA!!!!!!!!
That'll teach me!!!
Trying to run before I can walk!!!!!
And........ I saw these photos posted on Sues Facebook from a night out late December last year.....


I thought that I looked good.... I did my hair, I put on clothes that I "thought" were OK.... now I look at the photos and think HOLY SHIT!!!!!
Look at the size of my arse!!!!
And my legs!!!!!
Hmmmmmm, just as well they are gonna get smaller huh??
See ya in the morning with little Miss Sunshine :) xoxox
ReplyDelete!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh! WOW!
Tis all I have to say!
no...something else too!
You defo are a superwoman!!!!!
hehe- shows youthat your little puch is working well when it makes you feel that way. I sometimes can't handle pasta at even at 14 months postop.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Thanks so much for letting me know you were back blogging Jo.
ReplyDeleteI've caught up on all your news and was blown away by the big changes you've had in your life in the last few months.
I've always admired your honesty and openness as you've battled with your weight over the years and am so happy that you found a path that was right for you.
I hope that your recovery from the surgery is quick and look forward to reading about the transformation that's going to take place in your life in 2009.