Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Tuesday 4th August - 98.4kg
BUGGER!!
Not much more I can say than BUGGER!!!!!
I have just had my FIRST GAIN since surgery, and I am NOT impressed at all !!!!!
Last week: 97.4kg
This week: 98.4kg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Total GAIN: 1.0 kg!!!!!!!!!!!
Total Lost: 42.2kg
It couldn't just be a little gain could it??
Oh No! It had to be a huge mother of a gain that has knocked my confidence and kicked my arse from here to Timbucktoo!
Lesson learnt..... back on track.
Enough said!!!!
I had a FABULOUS weekend though :)
Stayed up in Foxton for three lovely nights and just relaxed....
Perfect!!!
We decided on Sunday to spend an extra night up there, which is why I didn't weigh in yesterday, cos I didn't have my scales :)
And there was NO WAY that I was believing what Mum's scales said!
NO BLOODY WAY!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I ate far too much over the weekend, and mostly the wrong things, it was almost as if I was testing myself to see how far I could take it...
Strange, but true!
I ate cake, and cookies, and muffins, and chocolate, and chippies, and bagels, and all sorts of bad stuff.....
And I am 99% positive that all the carbs I ate have contributed to the fact that I am constipated once again, and now have a wonderful case of bloat going on as well!
Usually my tummy is quite flat, but there is a bulge there today that no matter now hard I try - I just can't suck in and hide!
So, I am gonna head off to the chemist at lunch time and get some Coloxyl.
Something has to work!!
Now, I can't believe that I spent three whole days with my GORGEOUS glowing pregnant little sister and didn't take one single photo!!!
Absolutely gutted at myself to be honest!!!!!
My camera stayed in my bag all weekend - STUPID!!!
Righto - loads to do today, and I am fast running out of day to do it all in.....
But for now, the chemist calls :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I am soooooooooo annoyed I didn't take any photos either!!! Had to have a little giggle about the weight though as both me and Nana have put on 1kg as well. Yes I know I'm pregnant but I put on 1kg in 4 days! Love you x
ReplyDeleteOoooops!!!! Well yes it is Bugger with a capital B. Just shows what a weekend off track can do!!!!!! I put on 1.2kg. Not impressed...but what did I do today.....went out for lunch with Steph & the inlaws and even though I had a sensible main I went and had a Brownie & cream for dessert!!!!! I just musn't keep up with the baby bump or I'll be looking like the one who is preggers.....LOL
ReplyDeleteAnyway I'm sure some lessons were learned by all of us and geez in some ways it was worth it because of all the fun we had cooking with Rhian. I bet she enjoyed it too:)
Hope the coloxyl works.....think I need some too :)
Luv ya
xoxoxo
You will soon turn that a round - a new week ahead. And I had lunch at the same place as your mum and little sister - and I'm not even going to weigh in! No dessert for me - but the meal was full of calories.
ReplyDeleteBUGGER!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehehe! there you go - your nanna put on a kg!! Nannas NEVER put on weight! It must be the bloat!!
ReplyDelete