Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday 11th August

It was a busy day at work today, so much so that I didn't even get a chance to post an update - Tuesday seems to be my hectic day :)
Meetings took up most of my afternoon, and reports and minutes took up my morning.
Not that I am complaining - cos I love being busy - as you all know :)

Lunch time I shot out for a break and ended up making a spur of the moment decision to get acrylic nails!!
God alone knows why I all of a sudden needed long nails, but I am happy with them so that is the important thing I guess :)
Maybe it is because I have started wearing jewellery these days, and that includes chunky rings and bracelets. If people are going to be looking at my hands and fingers, then I would like to have nice looking nails as well, instead of my raggedy old split and flaking natural ones!!

After work I called in to "Configure Express" in the mall to check out the pricing for their gym memberships.
They are a womens only gym, and are actually IN the mall, so I could quite easily get there at lunch time for their 30 minute lunch time classes.
Then, the weeks that I don't have Rhian, I could always go after work for half an hour or so and jump on the treadmill or something.
I dunno - it is $23 per week, so if I make the decision to sign up, I have to be 100% dedicated to it, and I am not sure if I am.
I KNOW that I need to exercise, and I guess at least this way, I wouldn't have to get up early to get there, and I can still do it on the weeks that I have Rhian.
Anyway - it is definitely something to think about - which I will continue to do....

I'm just rambling now, so I'm gonna sign off - I just can't concentrate on much at all...... I need sleep :)

4 comments:

  1. After a good nights sleep I am sure things will fall into place. As you have said if you go to the Gym in the Mall you wont have to get up early and you can do it after work when you don't have Rhian. With the weather getting better & longer daylight hours that half hour after work wont make the nights seem longer if that makes sense LOL :)
    Hope your week goes well especially on Friday for the check up :)
    Luv Ya
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gym costs me $13 a week!
    $23 seems a bit high. But worth it if you use it faithfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pay $16.50 per week and I don't go :( I need to pull my finger out and go cause I hate the wasted money :(

    I decided a litle while ago to get my nails done and I love them.

    Good luck with the gym thing and your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gym is $12 a week, I don't use the gym but instead use the membership to go to the pool.

    I foudn when I lost weight I started doing things for me that I hadn't bothered with for years, nails, eyelash tints, jewellery etc - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete