Thursday, August 6, 2009
Thursday 6th August
Well, I had my blood tests done this morning for my 6 month check up with the surgeon next Friday.
They are fasting ones, so I was careful to not eat after 9pm like instructed.
Got the blood taken at 9am this morning, and it wasn't until I got back to work and took a swig out of my water bottle, that I suddenly had a flash back to the middle of the night.......
I got up to go to the loo, and had a small drink of Sprite Zero!
Oooops!!!
I hope that wont affect the blood test too much???
Stupid woman!!!!!!!
I am really trying hard to drink water this week, as it is something that I realised that I have not been doing at all of late.
I can go all day without taking a sip, or going to the loo, and that is not good!
So....... this week there is a conscious effort being made to make sure that I get in at least 1.5 litres per day.
I have been on track so far, so it's all good.
Not much more to report at this stage........ just plodding along day by day.
Work is slow today, so I might take half a day and catch up on my washing at home!
Lucky I have so much annual leave huh?
God I am boring :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This all sounds good... fingers crossed about the sprite, I don't know? Maybe you should call and double check, you wouldn't want to go there with the the results being inaccurate?!
ReplyDeleteI'm on the water wagon too. I have a 2L jug on the bench and try to get through that each day (and extra on top of that when I go to the gym). It serves as a good reminder, as that's normally the problem - I forget!
Nah - should be fine! If it was zero it has no sugar in it so it shouldn't hurt too much.
ReplyDelete