Text to my boss this morning:
"Sorry Andy, looks like this cold has got the better of me - I'm not as tough as I thought! I'm staying at home to sulk and sniff alone today, but I will be back to annoy you tomorrow"
Yep - I am at home today, and I think it is the best place to be....
I am such a sook when I am sick, and have already burst in to tears twice this morning!
Can't remember why the first time happened, but the second was when I read mum's update on her blog saying that she and dad were having a blast on holiday!!!
Crazy much??
I finally bit the bullet and took some anti-histamines this morning, although I made sure that Jeremy didn't have anywhere to be.
Why?
Well, last year, when I had an allergic reaction and went in to anaphylactic shock, I had taken Sudafed (antihistamine) and antibiotics.
I have since spoken with my Dr, and she said that it was more than likely the antibiotics, but couldn't guarantee it!
Anyway, she also said that the "next time" it happens, it will be quick, and I will need to call an ambulance instead of driving myself to the after hours Dr like I did last time! hehehehe...
So.... like I said, I made sure that Jeremy was at home this morning when I took them again, and I am pleased to report that I haven't noticed anything different at all!
in fact, I haven't even noticed a bloody improvement in my nasal blockage either - Grrrr!
So..... now that it has been an hour since I took them - I can "release" him to go to work, and I might go have a lie down....
How exciting!!
Big Hugs sweet pea for a speedy recovery. Just think though you are in the best place according to the weather reports........WE could be in for a rough trip home and a bumpy landing!!!!!! Not my cup of tea at all. :)
ReplyDeleteLuv Ya
Talk soon
xoxoxoxoxo
Argh! Hope you're feeling better soon and enjoy your rest day. Hopefully you don't need to get to hospital anytime soon, that sounds so scary!
ReplyDeleteTake care, K
A real buggar to get through a hard winter - then when the weather is getting better you get sick! I have a friend that has had a similar reaction to you and it's scary! Rest up - take care. Also another loss for you! Well done:-)
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better soon! I'll swap with you if you like - i'd rather be in bed with a cold than recovering from surgery!
ReplyDeleteHi Jo,
ReplyDeleteJust wanting to say how great you are looking. I saw you today in Westpac and was going to say hi but it got busy and you left before I realized who you were. Congratulations your are absolutely stunning.
Also I am still interested in getting the Avon catalogue as my daughter gets some bits and pieces from it at times. Do you want them returned as well??
Enjoy the rest of your week and also have a great weekend.
Take care
Joanne
Hi Jo,
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better. I just wanted to say you are looking really good I was going to say hello when I saw you today but didn't as it was starting to get busy and I didn't realize it was you until you left the bank.(Westpac).
Also sorry that I haven't laced an order for any Avon usually my daughter gets some bits from the catalgoue. If you can still drop off the catalogues that will be great. Do you need them back??
Enjoy the rest of your week and fingers crossed for a fine weekend.
Joanne
Hope you haven't got a nasty case of the flu! Take care and keep warm:-)
ReplyDelete