Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday 31st August - 94.1kg

Another good loss this week:

Last week: 95.2kg
This week: 94.1kg
This weeks loss: 1.1kg
Total Lost: 46.5kg

13.1 kg to get to goal and 21 weeks to do it in.
Well, that is my personal aim anyway.
I want to be at the surgeons goal weight for me by my surgery anniversary.
So that means 81kg by the 27th January.
I can SO do that!!!

My weekend has been sooooooo good - you know when everything just goes right and it all just falls in to place?
Well, that is just what the past couple of days have been like...
Dinner on Friday night was lovely - it wasn't a late night for us, we were home by about 10.30pm.
The food was a bit of a nightmare for me, but I didn't let it ruin the evening.
I had two glasses of wine throughout the night and therefore my head was clear the next morning, and it was just a lovely evening.
Getting the menu before hand was a great idea, but it still didn't stop a bad decision.
It stated on the menu, "Pan fried pork with creamy Marsala and mushroom sauce served with Roast Tuscan Potatoes and salad"
OK - I thought I would just have some of the pork, and not eat the sauce and I would be sweet.
Well, the pork was actually cooked IN the sauce, so there was no avoiding it, and it was absolutely loaded with cream.
I managed a few mouthfuls before I had to push it all aside and give up completely.
When I eat something that doesn't agree with me, I can't carry on eating what I know is OK...... it's basically all over rover for me.
And that is just what happened on Friday night.
Never mind...... the tiny bit that I had tasted absolutely DIVINE! hahaha.....

Saturday morning Jeremy was up and off to golf with his new best buddie from down the road, and since Rhian was still away at her sleep over, I had the house to myself.
I pottered around tidying up, then started on sewing Rhian a costume for the school disco on Friday night.
The theme is "Futuristic" and she didn't want to go as a spaceman...... she wants to go as a ballerina!
Anyway, I just got some sequined pink material and made her a skirt that twirls right out, plus I got some sparkly silver stretchy fabric, and made a pair of tights, and a top with long floaty sleeves and a matching headband.
Not exactly "Futuristic" but she loves it and I am sure no one else will even care! lol

Saturday night we had a quiet night with a DVD and takeaways, and then Sunday was an early morning, cos Jeremy went to golf again while Rhian and I went off to Chipmunks and then shopping with Sonya and her two kids.
It was a fantastic day, made even better by the fact that I could actually shop in the DressSmart mall for a change!!!
I NEVER go there, simply because they don't have any shops over there that have larger sizes! Oh, except Kooky, but I find the stuff there is more dressy than corporate or casual, plus even on sale, the stuff there is still bloody expensive!
Anyway...... this time, I shopped in NORMAL shops!!!!!
I got a pair of 3/4 cargo pants from Hero - SIZE 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And, I got 2 tops from MAX!
One is a size 16 zip up hoodie for casual wear, and the other is a size "L" white top that I will wear for work.
I tell ya - you couldn't have wiped the grin off my face when I actually realised that I COULD shop there, and that I COULD fit clothes!!
It has got to be one of the biggest thrills in the world!!!!!!
And the best thing???? The price!!!!!
Hoodie was $129 down to $49.
White top was $149 down to $49
3/4 pants were $99 down to $29
I also got Jeremy a shirt from Barkers reduced from $149 to $39, and a casual top reduced from $139 to $29!
Rhian got a new pair of togs and a sweatshirt from JK both for $20.
I LOVE that place and I will DEFINITELY go back there again!
Anyway, that is my shopping done for a while..... y'all know I hate spending money on myself, but I have to admit, that getting such great bargains........ it was actually FUN!!!!
Oh yeah....... and I also found a new pair of shoes on Friday that I love love LOVE!!!
I loved them so much, that I got them in black too!
I really struggle to find shoes to fit cos I am a size 11, and I also can't walk on really skinny heels, or heels that are higher than like 7cm.
Anyway, these shoes fit the bill perfectly, and I just love them!!!

This week is gonna be lonely for me...... Jeremy is going away for his annual work sales conference, which leaves me by myself for three days.
OK - so it is "only" two nights, but I am gonna miss him like crazy!!!
I have tentatively arranged to go to the movies with Sue & Sharon one night, and the other I will probably end up at his sister's place cos I hate sitting at home alone sometimes!

I used to LOVE having the time to myself, but now I LOVE spending my time with him, and am not looking forward to staying at home alone....
Ah well, I guess I will just have to be a big girl and deal with it. lol

Today is GYM DAY!!!!
My head cold is still hanging on a little bit, but I am determined to get to the gym since it is nearly TWO WEEKS since I joined and I still haven't been!
I actually got a text from them on Friday night asking if all was OK cos they hadn't seen me there at all.
Great service huh?
I'm just hanging out until 1pm when I can get my butt down there and have a workout - YAY!!!!

Not much more to say..... So I will sign off here and count down the minutes until I can go to the gym :)



3 comments:

  1. You so have to take me shopping with you to that place before I head back to Stephs. You know how she doesn't trust me to shop on my own LOL.........sheesh I hope she trusts you..LOL
    Have a great time at the gym....look forward to hearing all about it. :)
    Luv you
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at the gym and congrats on your loss awesome stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shopping, love the shoes! Way to go JO!

    ReplyDelete