Friday, August 14, 2009
Friday 14th August
Half a day for me today.
Even though my appointment with the Surgeon has been postponed until tomorrow, I am still taking half a day! YAY!!!
And it is a cracker of a day out there too..... a good day to get up to date with the washing! hahahaha...
Plus, I promised Rhian that I would pick her up early today, and that we would do something girly.... she wants to bake cupcakes! cute :)
Now...... thanks to my lovely little sister, Jeremy has now "remembered" my birthday.
I was right - he HAD forgotten!
Funny thing is, is that he is so blimmen honest about it - he told me that she text him, and that he had actually forgotten :)
Anyway, lunch has now been organised for Sunday with a heap of people, and I sure it will be a lovely day.
Chris's (my ex-husband) new girlfriends birthday is the same day as mine, and we have been invited to her party on Saturday night!
I think we will head along for a little while as Rhian has been told about it and is looking forward to it.
Although I am sure that her idea of a birthday party, and the actual party will be different :)
Don't think there will be any fairy decorations or pass the parcel at this one......
What else???
Oh yeah, I am 95% sure that I am going to join the gym in my building.
When I said to her that $22 was a bit much, she came back with an offer of $18 if I could get someone else to join as well.
I couldn't, so when I rang to tell her that, she said that she would stand by the offer of $18 just for me.
I am going to let her know today.
The thing is with this gym, is the convenience of it all.
I literally don't have enough time to get to my car, drive to another gym, get changed, do a workout, get changed again, drive back to my carpark, and get back to my office in my lunch break.
This gym is in my building.
It is a matter of going down the lift, and walking about 50 metres - that's it.
So yeah - it is more a convenience thing than anything else.
And of course the fact that it is a womens gym is cool too.....
Righto........ not a lot more floating around in my head, so I will sign off here and go get some work done....
God I LOVE half days!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good on you for joining the gym.. I think youare right, the convieience makes it almost impossible not to go. Have a fantastic Birthday wekkend, and I hope you enjoy every minute of it!!!
ReplyDeleteBless the boy for being so honest. We had no idea that he would tell you about the reminder LOL We take no responsibility for what he may get you though as we had no ideas to offer him as we don't know what to get you ourselves LOL :)
ReplyDeleteThink the idea of the gym is a good one as it is so convenient and that is the most important factor for you.
Have a great day :)
luv to all
xoxoxoxoxo
Nothing wrong with joining that gym... money aside, it's what's most convenient for YOU... and it sure sounds so!
ReplyDeleteAnd $18 a week is not bad either.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend, and I'm glad I didn't have to have a 'word' with Jeremy!!!! LOL
If you took the price of petrol saving out of the equation, it probably comes down to about $13 a week anyhow : P
ReplyDeleteWell done on the gym decision! Hope you've had a fabulous day today for your birthday and that you and Rhian enjoyed your baking.
ReplyDelete