Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday 23rd August

You know it's early when the birds haven't even woken up yet!!!
Why is it, the Jeremy can sleep until Midday on a weekday, yet when the weekend rolls around, he INSISTS on getting up at bloody 6am!?!?!?!?!
OK, so yesterday it was just after 7am when he got up and left me in peace to doze for another two hours, but this morning????
6.07am
W T F ?!?!?!?!?!
Thankfully (for him and me) he left me alone to carry on sleeping...... but then woke me up at 7.30 am to ask if I minded if he went out for a game of golf at 8am?
WHAT?!?!
You think I am going to MIND if you PISS OFF and LET ME SLEEP DAMMIT!?!?!?!?!?!
Hahahahahahahaha....
Anyway, he toddled off at 8am to pick up his friend from down the road, and I tried to get back to sleep again.......... NOT BLOODY LIKELY!!!
So, I was up and doing bloody housework at 8.15 this morning - what a good house wife I am huh? lol
Then, I decided to go to the gym - Bugger the housework!!
But....... I needed to go buy some pants to wear to the gym, cos the only ones I have are too big.
Then, I thought that after the gym I could go grocery shopping as well.
So then I needed to write a list, but before I could do that I needed to clean out the fridge to know what we had and what we needed.
Then I needed a shower, but before I could have a shower I needed to find some clothes to wear to go shopping for gym clothes.... you keeping up here????
Anyway, it seemed like every time I went to do one thing, another thing cropped up, so when my girlfriend text me to say "come for coffee" all thoughts of the gym went out the window!!!!
But.......... I ended up cleaning at her bloody house instead!!!
I cannot stand a messy house, so I could only sit at her table for so long looking at the curtains that were not pulled correctly and tied back, or the clothes that were scattered all over the lounge - thanks to bloody lazy teenagers!!!
So, I got up and started tidying..... then I went to make a coffee, and saw the state of her fridge, and decided to clean that out. But before I could do that, I had to get the dirty dishes out of the sink, but before i could do that, i had to empty the dishwasher!!!!!
Getting the picture!?!?!?!
It was like my house all over again!!!!
When another friend of hers turned up and saw me wiping out the cupboard under the sink, she grabbed a cloth as well, and started helping, then she vacuumed, and I cleaned out the fridge.
Well, all of this work must have got Sue inspired, cos while me and Carlene were taking another coffee break (after I cleaned the jug) Sue was working on the bathroom!
I did a quick clean up of her stove top - made myself NOT open her oven, cos I didn't even want to KNOW what that looked like, and voila - we were done :)
Three hours later I finally got the bloody supermarket!
never did get to the shop to buy some pants for the gym though!
Which now reminds me that I NEED to go do that NOW before I forget - cos I want to go to the gym tomorrow, but if I don't have pants - then I can't - SIMPLE!!!!

Oh yeah........ when I got home from my cleaning/shopping outing.... Jeremy had chopped down the two trees on the front lawn, plus two fro the back garden, been to the dump and was mowing the lawns!
So the house is clean - thanks to me, and the grounds are tidy - thanks to him

We make a good team :)

Roast pork for dinner, and I cooked it perfectly thanks to Steph's advice - thanks sis!!!

I feel like crap now though - I have the beginnings of the flu :(
My nose is stuffed up completely and I have an itchy throat - I just have to hope that it doesn't turn in to anything nasty ;)
My lovely man has just run me a bath, so I'm off to relax in it.....
And the GREAT thing about baths these days??? I don't take up so much room in it, so now the water actually covers ALL of me!! YAY!!!

I LOVE Sunday's :)

1 comment:

  1. All in all a good day then!!!!! Hope you got the pants :)
    Luv You
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete