Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Wednesday 19th August
The shoes went back yesterday, and the top went back today.
I feel much better about it all, and I know that there will be loads more clothes to pass through my wardrobe in the upcoming years, so I am not even going to dwell on it at all.
It's done :)
Speaking of clothes.... I'm wearing a pair of size 18 pants today.
Now 18 may seem HUGE to others, but for me, it is amazing!
I have been in 20-somethings for as long as I can remember, and the feeling I get when I realise that I am a size 18 is hard to describe :)
I keep checking myself out in all the glass around here..... God I must seem so bloody vain! lol
Actually..... I just realised that most of my clothes (skirts and pants and dresses) are now size 18, and most of my tops are size 16.
My ultimate goal is to be in a size 14 on bottom, but I will just take one day at a time and see how I go :)
I don't have a hell of a lot to say today, so I wont bother rambling on about nothing....
Gym assessment this afternoon - YAY!
Then out for dinner with a girlfriend - YAY!
Now for lunch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wooo Hoo....you will be passing me size wise faster than I can loose weight!!!! LOL Don't you be throwing size 16 things away dear will you.....Mummy just might need them.......well I will need them!!!! Think I'm a 16 top & bottom but in some things I can do smaller & some bigger ...depends what make :)
ReplyDeleteHope the gym went well :)
luv
xoxoxoxo
Pleased that you took the clothes back. TRy not to fall into the trap I did when I first lost weight - if it fitted I bought it - so had many mistakes sitting in my wardrobe!
ReplyDelete