Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday 24th August - 95.2kg




After last weeks huge loss, I am not surprised the scales haven't moved much this week :)
Still, a loss is a loss huh??

Last week: 95.6kg
This week:  95.2kg
This weeks Loss:  400gm
Total Lost:  45.4kg

I'm all good with that!

The thing that I am NOT good with, is the fact that I have a head cold from HELL!!!!
I have my gym bag beside me at my desk, yet I can't bring myself to go.
WHY?  
Because the second that I so much as move a muscle......  it starts me coughing or sniffing and my head feels as if it is going to explode in to a million pieces!
NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, after the glorious hot bath that my lovely caring man ran for me, I went to bed!  I was all tucked up by 7.14pm.
But of course, without being able to breathe through my nose, I was awake about a hundred times through the night with a mouth that felt like I had been on the booze for hours on end!!!
Again..... NOT FAIR!!!!!
I have come to work today, but will seriously consider taking tomorrow off if I feel even remotely like this again.......

Oh yeah - I DID get some workout pants yesterday..... they are full length, and made of a really thin stretchy fabric and have a bootleg kind of cut to them and I love them!
I DON'T love the size label though!!!
2XL ?!?!?!?!?!
Bugger!!!!
But......... they are comfy, and I KNOW that I will be in a smaller size once I start hitting the gym - YAY!!!!

Righto - time to go to the chemist and get some bloody nasal spray for me...... I've OVER this already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment