Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Wednesday 7th December 2011
I'm still here
I'm still plodding along...
Jaynie still isn't sleeping any better, but I adore her anyway.
Rhian is still my favourite 7 year old EVER!
Jeremy is still a wonderful dad, and I still love him to bits.
I'm still fat, and my gorgeous wedding dress is no closer to fitting me than it was the day I got it!!
Work is getting busier and busier and I'm still loving it!
I'm looking forward to having the 3 days off in between Xmas & New Year.
And that's pretty much it!
I'll be back when I can be arsed....
Don't hold your breath!
Although I'm pretty sure no one comes here anymore anyway?
But if anyone does - I hope you are all happy and healthy :)
Later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no, can the dress be altered? Failing that - do what I'm doing and just cut wheat. Seriously it bloats your body and just think of the foods that will restrict? It is actually easy once you start and hey, they dress might fit!!
ReplyDeleteI still come here, your blog is top of my viewing list! Sending big hugs and love xx
ReplyDeleteI still check every day! Did you know that you blog way more when you are on-track than when you feel you have "fallen off the wagon"? As long as you're happy and healthy don't sweat it, but if you're not happy then take action! (Now you can tell me to bugger off, lol xxx)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted you to know that i have followed your blog for years and still do. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Jo! I check to see if you've posted anything on a regular basis and always look forward to your updates. Don't stress too much about the dress - you know you can lose the weight because you've done it before. I have faith that you can do it again! Susan in Dunedin.
ReplyDeleteI still read your posts too Jo. I'm just bad at commenting cos I normally have a quick 5 minutes reading blogs and move on to yet more work! Must try harder......
ReplyDeleteHi Jo,
ReplyDeleteI still check for your updates every day.
I know you WILL reach your weight-loss goals.
Just remember that wonderful saying "Progress, not perfection" :)
You are an amazing Mother and special person.
from Janie
Hey Jo
ReplyDeleteLike the other ladies I check in everyday :O)
You still have time to lose a little weight and btw....I dont think your fat I think your Perfect :O)
Looking forward to next year and the wedding.
Michelle x
Hi Jo i'm from Australia and have been ready your blog for years and years now always check everyday. Keep your chin up you'll get there look how far you have already come.
ReplyDeleteAnother 'silent' follower here - have been reading your blog for years & years & love seeing what you've been up too. I too think you look simply fabulous just the way you are & know you'll look great on your wedding day. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jo! And regards from Finland! I have been reading your blog for years and I really enjoy it. I know you can make it, you've done it before! Just enjoy the magical time of the year we have ahead of us and then face the music and put those extra kilos behind you.
ReplyDeleteSee sweet pea.....we do all check on your updates and sometimes even leave a comment lol
ReplyDeleteStop worrying and be happy. I agree with Lisa you do blog more when you fel you are on track but hey you are not failing just because "the" dress doesn't fit at the moment. I'm sure it will as there is lots of time before March to do the damage control, just take a little care over the holidays and all will be well.
Look forward to the weekend & cuddles with Jaynie.
Luv ya
Mummy xoxoxo
I alway check in - but I'm very slack at leaving comments...
ReplyDeleteNo matter what you will look stunning:-) (and I still think you are going to be wearing the dress)
I still come here all the time so dont think no one is reading we are. so lots of love to you and family you are fab not fat so get on with it and get smiling you are fantastic. maryanne Grafton Australia xxx
ReplyDeleteAnother daily checker/reader ;-) Little steps little steps and stop being so freakin hard on yourself!
ReplyDeleteDi- Sydney. I'm another silent reader! I have been reading for years.
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic Jo. And you will look gorgeous on your wedding day.
You'll fit into your dress because you want to :)
I also have been reading for YEARS but never posted!!! Don't leave us with nothing to read..... :)
ReplyDeletereading all the way from Sweden! YOU have gotten me inspired in many years and inspired me to finally get a gastric bypass. You are my hero!
ReplyDeleteLOts of love Malin