I just had coffee this morning cos I couldn't face eggs that early... If I am gonna do this, then I need to be prepared!
I think today might just involve a lot of googling to suss out some breakfast ideas!
Last night for dinner I had 2 scrambled eggs and a slice of leftover meatloaf, it was filling and yummy, but by 8pm I was starving!! I ignored my hunger, but that is usually the time when I would hunt out chocolate...
I didn't of course, and I also figured that if I can go without chocolate for one night, then I can sure as hell go without it again...
Jeremy "made" me go on the cross trainer last night, and I was absolutely adamant that I was going to hate every minute of it.... But ya know what?? I actually enjoyed it!!!
Shhhhh don't tell him!!
How about some fruit & yoghurt or if you can't face anything early make a smoothie at work (that's if you still have your 'bullet'. Another idea, matchbox piece of cheese and a small fruit. Grapes & cheese cut up you could eat on your way to work.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure others will have ideas to choose from too.
Well done so far :)
xoxoxo
Dunno about the low/no carb thing, but I am avoiding wheat. Porridge is a favourite with strawberries chopped up on top and 1tbsp of maple syrup. Yummy & Low cal. Another favourite (using oats) is bircher muesli soaked overnight with fresh grated apple and yoghurt mixed in just before eating.
ReplyDeleteIf you can't face food, make a low carb protein shake - add berries or whatever you fancy. About dinner don't starve yourself, have a normal dinner with lots of veges, just not potato or rice. Seriously this will work.
ReplyDeleteAnother breakfast option is to make some little bacon and egg pies with sauteed onion or what every you want to add. Mix up and cook in silicon muffin pans. No pastry needed and you could quickly heat one up when you get to work or morning tea etc.
Once the hunger goes, which it will when you do this for a little while, you won't even feel the need for breakfast. I usually don't eat until either mid morning or lunch time without any problem at all. Just see what works for you.
Oh and about porridge - yes, it is oats not wheat but it is still very high carb and will spike your blood sugar. This is exactly what you want to avoid as this is what makes you hungry.
ReplyDeleteI have started doing a no/low carb day once a week...eggs feature predominntly ! I love them tho....you could maybe make a fritatta the nite before and have that cold in the morning? (i mix 6 eggs, 120 grams feta cheese, mushrooms, tomatos, tuna and any other vegetables then sprinkle with parmassen) You could carry that with you and maybe have when you get to work? Or maybe a protein shake?
ReplyDelete