Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday 21st December 2011

I just realised that I didn't update yet today... bugger!

Yesterday's lunch was fabulous! I stuck to my resolve of NO WINE and I didn't indulge in any of the breads and dips for starters either!
I thoroughly enjoyed my main of Char grilled lamb, and was totally satisfied afterwards - it was just plain FABULOUS!!!

Last night I got stuck in to the cross trainer again, then the bike, then some weights. Sonya came around and joined me, but Amy piked and went and had a drink with her mum instead!
Tonight, they both piked on me, and are having a wine at Sonya's place instead!
Mind you, I can't talk, I didn't go near any exercise equipment at all tonight either... although I'm not drinking wine like they are!
Jaynie has been a bit unsettled, so the evening has revolved around her.
She is in bed now, and to be honest, I really can't be arsed doing ANYTHING now!
Luckily I walked a bit this morning and then again this afternoon... I parked my car quite a way from work, put Jaynie in the pushchair and walked to daycare, then took myself off to work! Then of course, I did the reverse this afternoon.... Good incidental exercise!

All in all I'm happy with where I am at, and Jeremy reckons that my butt has shrunk already, so that certainly makes me smile!!
My pants are definitely looser this week, that is for damn sure!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well done - you can have the odd glass of wine though, it is low carb. Your body will just burn that before fat so it does slightly slow down the process. I still have wine as it in my treat and I don't mind slower loss because of it.

    About the exercise - yes it will speed up weight loss but be careful because aerobic exercise also triggers hunger. I've heard a lot about this in podcasts and books - where people go to gym or for a run etc and end up eating more food and not losing any weight.

    ReplyDelete