I have decided that I need to have accountability on this eating healthy thing, which means being honest about what I am eating and how I am feeling.
So.... I have made a commitment to myself to blog each and every day!
I will record what I have been eating and how I am feeling. And now that I can update from my phone, I have no excuse not to update as promised!!
We had a meeting today and lunch was provided, it was subway. I had half a ham wrap, and that was it! No cookies, no coke, just half a ham wrap thankyouverymuch!
But..... About 2 hours afterwards I was starving again, so I ate the salad that I brought for lunch (I had forgotten there was going to be subway).
Im full now and not looking for anything else at all, thank goodness!
I'm going to try to cut out carbs.... I'm not going to be super strict, but I will certainly give bread and rice and pasta and all the obvious ones a very very wide berth... I've heard nothing but good feedback from people doing this, so I'm gonna join the revolution, and give it a go too!!
I have the day off tomorrow, just because...
I'm taking Jaynie to plunket for her nine month check up and then I am off to my own dr to get more vitamins etc...
I might wrap all the Christmas presents up too ....
Hopefully I won't be too tempted to eat the wrong things while I am at home, and if the weather is good I will take Jaynie out for a good long walk!
Water
Water
Water
That will also be my aim.....
If it is to be, it is up to me!!!!
Way to go Jo. :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Go you! I know you can do it and now you just have to believe it too! Susan in Dunedin.
ReplyDelete