Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday 25th November 2011

The time is flashing by so damn quickly at the moment... I can't believe it has been an entire week since I last did an update!!
SLACK!!

Mind you.... I don't really have much to say anyway!
Life consists of working, cooking, sleeping, working, cooking, sleeping... get the picture? hehehe...

Rhian is with her dad this week (who by the way has a new girlfriend and is totally smitten!!! YAY!!!), so our house is pretty quiet without her...
She is back on Monday, and I can't wait!

She cracked me up the other day when telling me what she wants for Christmas...
A new bike, and an ipod touch are at the top of the list...
When I told her that an ipod touch was too expensive, she told me to save up and if I couldn't do that, then I could just use my credit card!!
Oh, if only it were that simple! hahaha...
I am however, getting her a new bike, cos her old one is way too small for her...
I'm thinking of maybe saving the ipod touch for her birthday next year, that way I CAN save up for it! Pretty sure they are about $300!
It sounds steep.... but she is ALWAYS playing games on my iphone, and listening to music so I guess if I fork out for an ipod for her, then at least I can get my iphone back! hehehe...

I booked flights for my next trip to Sydney last week....
I am taking Sonya over and we are going to stay at Steph's place....
The whole aim of the trip is to go shopping for bridesmaid dresses, so I am totally looking forward to that one!
We are just going for a long weekend - leaving here on Thursday 2nd Feb, and coming home again on Tuesday the 7th.
5 weeks before the wedding isn't cutting it to short to find dresses is it??
Hopefully I can lose this weight and fit my wedding dress, otherwise we will also be hunting for one of those for me too while we are there!!!

Righto - I better get my butt in to gear... I have to go in to a meeting in about 5 minutes - so I better get prepared!
Stupid people scheduling meetings for Friday afternoon!
Dumb!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Kids nowdays!
    Griffin wants his own mobile phone for Xmas!
    Ain't gunna happen... kids get into too much trouble with mobile phones... bullying, nasty photos, texts! Nope, not gunna happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo

    Thought you might be interested to know that you can purchase refurbished iPod Touch from the online apple store. They come in brand new packaging, with a one year warranty. You can't tell the difference between refurbished and brand new. You can get an iPod Touch for as little as $AU 160.

    http://store.apple.com/au/browse/home/specialdeals/ipod

    ReplyDelete