Happy Christmas Eve everyone :)
It was an early start this morning, Jaynie was awake and raring to go at 5.45am
ARGH!
Never mind, it meant that I could get a head start on making truffles for tomorrow :) And I'm already on to my third load of washing! Hehehe...
I went to Sues last night for Sharon's birthday, and stayed for about an hour and a half, then headed home... heaps of police on the road, so I felt quite self righteous for not drinking! hehehe...
Today is a busy one, mum and dad are due any minute, then after lunch they will head to Lisa's and Jeremy and I will go to his Nana's to drop her Xmas present off. Got a couple of things to get at the supermarket (dammit all!!) then back home and Rose is coming over for dinner, so I'm looking forward to that :)
We got to finish work at 1pm yesterday, so that was a lovely surprise, it was nice to be able to come home and enjoy the sunshine with Jaynie and Jeremy, and know that I don't have to go back until January!
YEE-HA!!!
I've decided that I will "let" myself have one or two glasses of wine tomorrow - after all, it's Christmas right!?!
But..... I'm still gonna try my damndest to have no carbs, and have already organised a huge nut medley, plus Lynda and Mum just gave me the idea of doing cheese cubes, with cocktail onions and sundried tomatoes, so I will put a platter together that doesn't contain any carbs at all, and I KNOW that I can eat from that...
I'm looking forward to it.... I love my family and I love my life and now that I'm back in a fantastic headspace, things are just perfect :)
Have a great day everyone... the weather in Wellington is just sensational :)
Have a wonderful Christmas, I made truffles this morning and have finished my groceries and do not plan to leave the house at all today now :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely positive Christmas post. Have a fantastic break & a great time with your families.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous christmas Jo...heres to 2012 and to meeting all our goals :)
ReplyDelete