Friday, December 23, 2011
Friday 23rd December 2011
Well, the scales flashed up 89.9kg this morning, so as you can imagine - I was a happy wee camper :)
I just have to keep on going now.... down down down! hehehe...
Today it is my Managers birthday, and also the birthday of one of my co-workers as well, so last night I made my "famous" carrot cake with cream cheese icing.
It is chocka block full of calories and fat, and absolutely delicious!!!
Did I have any???
HELL NO!!!
I had a couple of chocolate dipped strawberries (that I also made last night), and watched everyone else tuck in to the gorgeous cake...
Did I feel left out? Not at all.... In fact, I get huge pleasure in watching other people enjoy my cooking / baking.
So, it's another great day for me :)
Last night I got all the Christmas presents wrapped (plus todays cake made, and strawberries dipped), so I had a productive evening once Jaynie went to bed.
Jeremy got home just after midnight, and wasn't nearly as drunk as what I thought he would be, so that was a pleasant surprise too!
We have been told that we can finish early today, but no one has actually been given a clear indication of time, so it is jus a matter of hanging in there until the boss says SEE YA!
Christmas day will be spent at Jeremy's Dad's place (we call him Da) and we are all helping out with the food.
I'm taking a roast pork, rice salad, chocolate chippie log and truffles.
Hopefully I can get everything done tomorrow :)
Tonight I have a birthday party to go to.... Sharon is 44 today and Sue is throwing her a "surprise" party.
I wont be drinking and I wont be staying long either, but I will put in an appearance and have a lemonade :)
It's nothing to do with the "diet" at all..... there is a LOT going on with Sue that I wont go in to here, and let's just say we aren't really seeing eye to eye on a lot of things at the moment.
Jeremy doesn't want to go at all, so I will leave him at home to look after Jaynie, and just go for a short time to say Happy Birthday to Sharon.
Rhian is with her dad this year for Christmas Day.... it's gonna be really weird, but since I took her away last year to Sydney, it is only fair that I act like a grown up and let him have her this year.
She will come back to me on Boxing Day or the day after, and then we will have another Christmas with her.... Plus, we also hope to catch up with Lisa and co as well... it will be good.
I have the 3 days in between Xmas and New Year off, so once I walk out of here today, I wont give work another thought until Wednesday the 4th January - YAY!!!
We aren't going away anywhere this year for any great length of time.... if we do go anywhere, it will just be for a night or maybe 2, but there is a lot to do around the house, so the plan is to get the odd jobs tidied up so they aren't hanging over next year.
Just over 12 weeks to go until the wedding.... I can't believe it is flying by so quickly!!!
6 weeks until Sonya and I go to Sydney, and with Christmas in the middle of that - I would say that it will probably zoom by quite quickly!!
YAY!!!
Righto - time to go tidy my desk.... I might even get the Spray N Wipe out and give it a good old Christmas Clean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 weeks til the wedding? Heck, you will need that dress taken in!! Well done on the loss.
ReplyDeleteSo much going on for you Jo! I agree with Lynda - the dress will need to be altered!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Christmas and enjoy your break from work:-)