Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday 22nd December 2011



We had a shared morning tea this morning, and all I had was a couple of grapes and a handful of nuts!

There was so much crap food, but I didn't feel like any of it!
It's amazing how IN CONTROL I can be when I really want to be!
The food is still sitting on the table, and people are picking at it, but not me :)

Jeremy has his last day drinks today... they are finishing at midday (so will be finished now) and are all heading off to do some clay bird shooting, before having a BBQ and then going to the Cossie Club for drinks!
I'm expecting him home later (much later) a little worse for wear (OK, a LOT worse for wear) .... but hey - it's Christmas right?!
He will have all of tomorrow to lie around in bed and feel sorry for himself while I am at work...  

It's my last day of work tomorrow, until Wednesday 4th January - I am SOOOOOO looking forward to it!
My aim is to be back in the 80's by next week, and then 2012 will be all about getting to goal and fitting my wedding dress!!

Righto - not much more to say, so I should really get back to work!  

2 comments:

  1. Ditto @ getting to goal...2012 gonna be a great year for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will fit your dress!!!! Well done today, it is amazing how more in control you can be when you lower your carbs.

    ReplyDelete