Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday 18th December 2011

note to self..... Green does NOT always mean De Caf!!!!!

I had a major coffee fail yesterday...
Thinking I was doing something good for myself, I decided to get some decaf coffee and cut my caffeine intake a bit.
It wasn't until this morning that I realized the coffee I bought was not decaf, instead it is ESPRESSO!!
No wonder I was buzzing around yesterday like the bloody energizer bunny!!
DOH!!!
today, I will try again, but thus time, I will read the bloody label properly first!!! Hehehehe....

My personal victory yesterday, was going to jeremy's dads house to meet with his sister and co to discuss Xmas.... WITHOUT drinking a single drop if wine!!
Those that know me, know I love my wine, and when Sonya and I are together, there is usually a bottle (or two) involved...
Well, yesterday, I WALKED to Da's place (ok, its only just around the corner but usually i would have taken the car!) and said NO to a glass of wine! I also avoided the nibbles platter sitting right in front of me!
Then I walked back home again and had scrambled eggs and ham for dinner.... Was very proud of myself :)

All in all it's been a successful weekend, and I'm bloody impressed with how I am going!!

Tomorrow, I will fill you in on jeremy's idea for "boot camp"!!! It's gonna hurt, but I know it will be worth it :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm very impressed too, not just with you but with ourselves as well. :)
    Looking forward to hearing about Jeremy's boot camp!!!!! Does it include himself!!!! lol
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete