Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday 13th December 2011






I'm still here....



The weekend was great socially, but a disaster in relation to food!

Bugger :(



Thursday night I got my hair coloured.... I LOVE it more every time it gets re-done... I'll try to get a photo of it :)



Friday was my work Xmas party, it was a gorgeous lunch and I ate FAR too much!

Although, once I had eaten too much dessert, I got quite sick, and had to stop drinking (and eating anything else), so I guess there was a positive to it all! hehehe....



Saturday, Mum and Dad came down and I went Christmas shopping with Mum - it was far less painless than what either of us thought it would be, and we were finished well before midday - YAY!


Saturday night was a quiet one at home, although I drank far too much wine..... I will blame my mother for that one *wink*



Sunday morning, Mum and Dad headed off and then it was time to go to Jeremy's work Kids Xmas party...


The weather look marginal, so we were all dressed for the cold, but it turned in to a gorgeous afternoon, and Rhian ran around in her bikini with the other kids for most of it!


All in all it was a great weekend, and I fell in to bed on Sunday night exhausted!



This week is a short one for me, as I have decided to take Friday off.

Jaynie has Plunket, so I will just take the whole day and finish up the last of my Christmas shopping and have a semi-relaxing day... I'm looking forward to it :)



Here are a couple of pictures:




Jaynie's first ever swim in a real swimming pool (as opposed to just splashing in the bath) with her Daddy.... I took too long getting the camera, and by the time I came back inside, she was over it and wanted to get out... But at least got a snap of her in her togs :)



And, then there are a couple of "Santa" .... Jeremy did a fab job once again of entertaniing the kiddies.... he may hate doing it, but he is just brilliant at it!!








1 comment:

  1. Blame me!!!! You had the bottle!!!! yep the shopping was easy and the bonus not too many around at the time we shopped.
    Love the pics......trust big sister to make sure Jaynies sunhat was on :)
    How was Santa's pants....did they split this year lol
    Talk soon,
    Luv ya :)

    ReplyDelete