Monday, August 2, 2010
Monday 2nd August 2010
I'm not even gonna comment about how bloody surprised I am that we are in AUGUST already!!! hehehehe....
I've had a great weekend... Out for dinner on Friday night, shopping for bathroom stuff on Saturday, made the section more "puppy-proof" for Bella, cleaned out the garage, out for Brunch on Sunday, then Rhian had a playdate on Sunday afternoon, so I had a nana nap! BLISS!
We have to get the rest of the stuff for the bathroom this week, cos apparently the builder is starting on Monday the 9th.
PLUS, we are FINALLY getting wardrobe doors in our room - YAY!
AND.... Jeremy's dad was around last week measuring up the hot water cupboard so he can make shelves and a door for that too!
I tell ya..... getting pregnant has put a bomb under the males in my life and actually has them DOING STUFF around the house - YAY!!!
The outside of the house will be painted as soon as the weather gets a little better, and then the next thing on the list will be the section.
Awesome stuff :)
I was wandering around the mall at lunch time, and ran in to one of Jeremy's Aunty's.
She persuaded me to go up to the baby section in Farmers to check out the cots and stuff.
Of course I obliged, and ooohed and aahhed in all the right places.
I just didn't have the heart to tell her that I wont be buying stuff new this time around! hehehe....
I've already been looking on line for bargains, cos I want to be prepared and not have to fork out for everything at the last minute.
Forward planning - that's the key ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oooh I have a cot!!!! Was going to put it onto TM.... although, I'm in Dorkland I could probably arrange something to get it down if you are keen.... give me a holla!!!
ReplyDeleteKate (kittie444@hotmail.com)
I totally agree with you about "buying new'... not necessary. We got some new and some second hand and everything if Fletcher's room looked just lovely. Also buying second hand then re-selling, you basically get your money back.
ReplyDelete