Monday, August 9, 2010
Monday 9th August 2010
Not sure if I mentioned already, but I haven't had a computer at home for a week or so.....
My new laptop had a flashing/flickering screen since the day I got it, and it took me 4 or 5 months of going backwards and forwards with the maker of the damn thing, to make them realise that it wasn't MY fault!
They finally agreed to take a look at it, which meant that I had to send it away to Auckland!
Anyway, long story short..... looks like I will get it back today, as I got a call from the Courier Company asking if I wanted to have it delivered to work instead of home.
Good service huh?
So...... I guess I will find out tonight if it has actually been fixed or not - Fingers crossed!!
Also, the builder is coming around tonight to do a final measure up for the bathroom!
EXCITING!
I've only been waiting 4 bloody months for this!!!
Mum and Dad are off to Sydney again today, they only just back from Rarotonga last Wednesday!!
Oh to be retired and be able to travel whenever huh?
Still..... they have both worked bloody hard over their lives, and I am just glad that they finally get the chance to enjoy it all :)
We often joke that they are spending our inheritance..... and ya know what??
I don't even mind if they do that! hehehe...
Good on them I say!
Righto - nothing more to say today - how boring am I??
Off to mentally prepare for a boring 1 hour long video presentation in 30 minutes!
I wonder if I can get away with sitting up the back and having a wee nap?
Worth a try I reckon ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment