Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday 4th August 2010



HOLY SHIT!!!

I haven't been on the scales for a looooong time, so whatever possessed me to jump on those evil bloody things this morning, I will NEVER know!
And I wish I had fought the urge to see the "numbers", cos the damn numbers that I did see..... I DIDN'T LIKE!!
Not one bit  -  NoSiree Bob!!!

87.4kg!!!

W . T . F ?!?!

Seriously???
I have GAINED 2.4kgs in a month???
BLOODY HELL!!!

I haven't been eating differently, or more.
OK, so maybe a few extra sweets here and there, but 2.4kg worth??

I THINK NOT!!

I thought that some of my pants were getting a little "snug" and I was fully prepared for a kilo, but 2.4kg?!

Ooooooops :)

6 comments:

  1. a warning best taken note of luvly

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - I think alot of us are in this place this morning - Actually i just finished reading 4 blogs from WLS peeps and all of us (me ilcuded) have noticed that we have poppedup a bit......time to get ourselves back on track...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo,

    I think that being pregnant may have something to do with it. My doctor says that the body goes into storage mode.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think of it as 'baby weight'... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby weight :) Enjoy because it is only great news...you can always work it off afterwards babe!
    xxxx Trudi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok..........BREATH..............

    You are PREGNANT and your body does very weird things as you know and if you have been on track with eating etc, don't stress (easier said then done I know).

    P.S. Your pants are going to get much more 'snug' soon, so I'd be looking for some maternity ones now.

    ReplyDelete