Thursday, July 29, 2010
Thursday 29th July 2010
I have decided I have a wonderful husband to be :)
As much as he frustrates me at times (and come on ladies, MOST men do!) he sometimes surprises the hell out of me!
Last night was such an occasion.
I had been talking to him earlier in the day and was complaining (as I do) about how tired I was.... PLUS the fact that my neck was hurting like hell, my throat felt raw and it actually felt like I was getting the dreaded flu!
He gave all the standard sympathetic responses I expected, and then the conversation was over.
Later on, after getting home, he rang again to say that he had been held up in traffic, and since I was so tired, did he want me to pick up something for dinner, so that I didn't have to cook?
Ummmm, hang on, let me think about that one........................................ HELL YES!!!
So.... about an hour later, he arrives home with fresh Chinese, dishes it up, makes me eat, then he sent me to bed while he cleaned up and entertained Rhian.
Seriously - I was in my PJ's, in my bed by 6.15pm!!!
BLISS!!!!
Actually, our ENTIRE house was in bed by 7.45pm last night!
2 adults, a 6 year old, 2 cats and a puppy!
Not a bad effort! lol
Jeremy had to be up early this morning - his alarm went off at 5.10am, and he was up and showered and dressed and out the door by 5.30am!!
This new job is bringing out a side of him that I haven't seen before - and I like it ...... A LOT!!
Not much more to report.....
Just all the usual stuff.... nausea, excessive peeing, sore boobs :)
Gotta love it huh??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Omg, Jo I called back to see if you were writing again and holy shit I've missed a lot. Amazing a big CONGRATULATIONS on being pregnant!!! See it was mean't to be you weren't meant to leave blogland yet!!! Ha, rest up and take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteKym/Australia
Congratulations Jo, Take good care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteMaggie (Australia)
OMG I logged in not expecting an update and the first thing I saw was your ticker - HOW EXCITING - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so looking forward to following your progress through this pregnancy as I got to with Rhian's! You are definitely living the life you deserve.
ReplyDelete