Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday 20th August



Bella went to her first Puppy Pre-School class last night...... how cute!

She did pretty well, considering it actually started last week, so all the other puppies were a bit ahead of her.
We have learnt a few good tips already and will need to do some practise with her over the week before going back next Thursday.
All in all it was pretty cool :)
It's funny watching Jeremy, he is like an over protective daddy...... he was getting all concerned at the end when they all got let off the leads to interact and play, as there was a bigger puppy in particular that insisted on chasing wee Bella.Of course she turned around and told the other puppy off, but not without Jeremy trying to get in there and protect his wee girl!  hehehehe....
I think I will try to go by myself next week :)

Yesterday was my worst day for feeling like crap to be honest.
I didn't make it through the day, in fact I lasted until about 11.30am before I made moves to pack up and go home to bed.
Once I realised that I had been sitting with my head between my knees for longer than I had been sitting normally all morning, I decided it was time to give in!
So... I went home and crawled in to bed and tried to get some sleep.  Which is a bit hard to do when it feels like you have the biggest hangover in history without even having so much as a sip of alcohol!
I'm SURE I wasn't this bad with Rhian....
I felt a bit better by mid afternoon, so got up and bathed Bella, so we didn't take a smelly filthy girl to Puppy Pre-School :)
After Puppy Classes, we stopped off to get Nandos for dinner, then it was home to bed...
Geez, I am such a nana!

Tonight will be a quiet one, and then Saturday night, we have a 21st to go to in town.
It is Sue's daughters 21st, and as she has Indian heritage, she has decided on a Bollywood theme so we all have to get dressed up.
I found a cute outfit at the Salvation Army shop a few weeks ago, it consists of pants, then a long dress thing, then a shawl/wrap in the same tealy blue coloured fabric.
$9.50 so it didn't break the bank :)
Jeremy insists that he is going to be a party pooper and not dress up at all..... which is probably just as well, cos I haven't been able to find anything for him as yet....
Anyway, the party starts at 7.30pm right in the middle of the city, and Sue anticipates the speeches will start at about 9ish.
I'm just hoping that I can last that long, as I am usually in bed sound asleep by that stage!  hehehe...
Have I mentioned lately how damn tired I am?  lol

Jeremy's dad is coming in on Saturday to get as much done on the bathroom as he can before the builder comes back on Tuesday.
So hopefully (fingers crossed) it will all be completed by next weekend.
I tell ya - sometimes it is a blessing having family that know what they are doing with building etc, but other times it is a pain in the ass, cos it takes SO LOOOOONG to get anything done!!!
If we had hired a "normal" builder, he would have come in, and done the ENTIRE job all at once.
It would have been over and done with by now.
But instead, we have the builder doing the "big" bits, and Jeremy's dad doing the other stuff....... of course he is working on his own schedule, which means whenever the bloody hell he feels like it.
Frustrating much??

Ah well........ at least it will all be finished soon!

Have a great weekend everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Not too sure about "normal workman" LOL Ask Steph about her plumber/repair blokes. Arrived at 7am this morning. Fixed the leak that was their problem from the install and have now been gone for ages 'to get a new tap' LOL Maybe see them by lunchtime!!!!! They have to come back because they have left their tools here LOL
    Have a great weekend....Luv ya
    xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey girl, your nearly at 9 weeks.......how fast has that gone!?!

    Maybe you need to explain to J's dad that you are suffering from morning sickness and he is blocking your access to the loo so best he gets it done so you can 'enjoy your morning sickness' without any extra 'drama's'.

    Hope the 21st is going well......pictures please.

    ReplyDelete