Thursday, August 12, 2010
Thursday 12th August 2010
I'm a bit bored at work today.... not much on and I'm really tired, which makes for a BAD combination :(
Bella the beautiful decided she needed to go out at 5am, and I couldn't get back to sleep at all after that.
I think it'll be an early night for me tonight :)
This is the hardest thing about early pregnancy, the extreme tiredness.
I mean, I was tired all the time BEFORE I got knocked up, now it's like the only time I'm not tired, is when I'm asleep ;)
But I'm not gonna complain....... too much! hehehe....
The meeting with my midwife last night went really well.
I just filled out the forms and went over my first pregnancy and delivery with her, then we chatted for a bit.
She was so easy to get on with, and wasn't about forcing her opinions down my throat, which is EXACTLY what I liked about her :)
So... I have pre-natal bloods to be done this week.
Plus she also gave me my 11 week blood test form and scan referral, which I need to get done around the 2nd week of September.
And I will book in to see her again on the same day as the scan, so that she can meet Jeremy as well.
It's all plodding along quite nicely :)
I'm gonna get a bit creative tonight with dinner, and make stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in streaky bacon!
Never done it before, but how hard can it be huh??
I have some Philadelphia cream cheese, so I am tossing up whether to mix it with apricots, or sun dried tomatoes.
Decisions, decisions.....
God I'm boring lately :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
do half with apricot & half with sundried tomato.
ReplyDeleteSNAP - I made this last weekend.
ReplyDeleteStuffed with cream cream, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach and wrapped in bacon and baked in a casserole dish with cream/milk, seeded mustard........major yum!
Glad to hear the midwife appointment went well. It makes all the difference having someone your comfortable with.