Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday 26th August 2010



I got home on Tuesday night and was THRILLED with what I saw!

A new back door (with a new cat door installed), new wardrobe doors in our bedroom, and..... the building stuff in the bathroom was FINISHED!!!!!
The electrician came yesterday and wired in the new heat lamp in the bathroom, and I am pretty sure that Jeremy's dad is putting up the mirror and towel rails today.
And then I think that the lino gets laid on Friday - AWESOME!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!  
We are nearly finished!!!
Rhian and I had a bath last night, in the WARMTH!!  
BLISS :)

Of course we still have to paint everything, but Jeremy reckons we will get the majority of it knocked over this weekend - YAY!!!!
Then.... we have another list of stuff to get on with - all costing more money or course, but it all needs doing, so we are just gonna bite the damn bullet and get on with it.
The sooner everything gets done, the sooner we can save some money and potentially sell it (or rent it out) and buy somewhere nicer :)
Things are starting to come together, and I LOVE IT!!!!!

I'm mental busy at work at the moment.
We have the a huge job of opening another Distribution Centre, and I am on the core project team.
There are meetings daily, telephone conferences, video conferences, emails and phone calls all day every day - it's madness
BUT I LOVE IT!!!!
And.... I have been told that I am doing a great job!
Gotta love that huh?

I'm still suffering morning sickness something terrible, but it comes and goes, and most of the time now I can just breathe through it.
Of course I am still bloody tired, and it is nothing unusual for me to be in bed every night by 8pm.
In fact, most of last week I was in bed before 7pm!!  This week we have Rhian, and her bedtime is 7.30pm so I have to make myself stay up until at least then!
She thinks it is hilarious!  Not only does she eat more than me these days, but she also stays awake longer than me too!

Righto....... better get back to it :)

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love our wee girl or rather big girl. She is going to be such a huge help when you are a tired Mummy with a new baby. :)
    You'll fit in well over here at Christmas with the early nights. ROFL.
    So cool about the bathroom. Look forward to some pics and of course seeing it before too long :)
    Luv Ya all
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear about the progress:-)

    ReplyDelete