Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday 30th August 2010



Lots of painting got done on the weekend....  and now the bathroom is pretty much finished!

The lino goes down today - in fact it "should" be getting laid as I type this!
I love it already - love Love LOVE it!!!

Bella was a total escape artist over the weekend..... and at one stage I was nearly beside myself, we just couldn't figure out where the hell she was getting out.
Turns out that she was burrowing under the wire netting that we have around the bottom of the house!
Of course we have covered it all up now, but it had made me pull my finger out and book her in to get Microchipped!
So, that is happening tonight after work - she ain't gonna like it but TOUGH TITTIE!!!!
That way, at least if she does manage to get out at all, she can be traced back to us!

Rhian goes back to her dads today..... so the house will be very very quiet!
I miss her already!  hehe....

My "Belly Monster" is still giving me grief, but I'm trying to be positive about it all.
Even when I am hurling my guts out over the toilet bowl..... ;)

It's funny..... Some days I don't feel pregnant, yet other days it is clearly obvious.
I'm hanging out for my next scan at 12 weeks, and it has actually made me wonder about pregnancy "back in the day".
Before Ultrasounds and Dopplers and all the fan-dangled technology we have these days.
Crazy!
Speaking of Dopplers......  Steph has one and I am allowed to use it!!!  So....... if mum and dad ever decide to come home from Sydney (their 2nd home these days) they will bring it with them, and then I can listen to our wee babys heartbeat whenever I get the urge!  Hehehehe...
Yeah I know - lots of people will think that I am crazy, but hey - who cares :)

Work is still crazy busy, and I am still loving it....
This week and next week will be the most stressful for me.  So I might not be updating as much as I usually do.
Then again...... I always seem to find the time to blog :)

My laptop has been sent away to be fixed AGAIN, so the only web access I really have, is at work.
Jeremy tries his hardest to share his laptop with me, but I find it frustrating as I like to just surf and waste copious amounts of time, and sharing with someone else doesn't really allow me to do that!
Ah well, maybe it will mean I actually clean the house or something instead!  hahahaha - yeah right!!!

2 comments:

  1. It seems I had my babies "back in the day"... I did hear the heartbeat... about twice but that was it. No idea of the sex or anything else 34 years ago. It is a different world now for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well mummy had you all back in the old days too LOL No scans, heatbeats heard with the Dr's stethoscope, no idea of the sex and damm good guessing for due dates!!!!! Makes you wonder how we did it LOL
    Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete