Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday 10th August 2010



My Laptop WORKS!!

The screen doesn't flicker any more - not one tiny bit!
YAY!!!!

But....... the bummer is, is that once again, I have lost all my favourites - GUTTED!
I saved my photos and documents, but forgot to save my favourites, and I had a whole folder solely devoted to wedding stuff, with dresses and flowers and all sorts of stuff I had found (and loved).
Looks like I will be going straight back to square one on that project!

And, Jeremy and I talked on the weekend, and have (pretty much) decided to stick with the original wedding date of the 10th March 2012.
The reasoning?
BUDGET!
No matter how "small" we do the wedding, it is still going to take a few thousand dollars.
And of course, with all my ramblings lately being about the bathroom renovations, everyone is pretty much aware where all our money is going to at the moment.
Plus, we took a serious look at the budget, and we can't realistically save the money needed any time soon, as we have a trip to Sydney planned at Christmas, plus we have a baby to plan for as well.....
I'm totally cool with 2012, it will mean that I can have BOTH of my gorgeous kids at the wedding.....
Hehehehehe, sounds weird saying "both of my kids"
So there ya have it.... decision made :)

Speaking of the Bathroom... the builder came around last night and did a final measure up.
We have a list of stuff that needs to be purchased before Monday, and a bathroom that needs to be gutted as well....
It's gonna be a busy old weekend, especially since we also have a surprise 30th for Jeremy's cousin to go to, and I have to organise food to take, plus Rhian's swimming lessons on Saturday morning as well...
Phew, I'm tired just thinking about it all :)

I have my first appointment with the midwife tomorrow, I'm picking that she wont actually do anything other than fill in all the forms and "officially" take me on as her client, but it's still exciting all the same!
It's straight after work, and I am going to her, so Rhian will be coming too.... I'm sure she thinks we are just joking when we tell her that we are having a baby!
Of course she can't SEE anything yet, so it's probably hard for her to understand it all.
And of course March is sooooooooo far away for me, I can only imagine how far away it is for her!  hehehe...







No comments:

Post a Comment