Friday, August 13, 2010
Friday 13th August 2010
T.G.I.F !!
Tireder than a tired person in Tired land today - that's me!
4.52am was Bella's wake up time this morning - I'm not entirely sure why she insists on waking at that hour, maybe it has something to do with the cats playing silly buggers outside the bedroom door??
Of course with the 3 of them then creating havoc up and down the hallway, the inevitable happened...... they woke Rhian!
6.50am I had a blonde moppet crawl in to bed with me but instead of cuddle up and go back to sleep, she wanted to talk!
ARGGGHHH!!!!!!
I'm hoping for a sleep in tomorrow morning, but in reality, I know it ain't gonna happen!
We just have too much to do.....
I'm gonna get a head start tonight on the Sushi making for the 30th we are going to on Saturday, and cook all the rice for it when I get home today.
That'll save me an hour or so tomorrow - and that HAS to be a good thing!!
I've decided on 3 different fillings....
Tuna, cucumber, capsicum & Avocado
Teriyaki Chicken, cucumber, capsicum & avocado
And then a vegetarian option - Philly cream cheese, capsicum, pineapple & cucumber
YUM! I'm nearly salivating right now at the thought.....I LOVE sushi!!
have a great weekend everyone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's only when you want to sleep in that you get woken up! I have a 2 year old who insists on waking her 4 year old brother just because she's awake - NOT NICE! Hope you're having a great weekend.
ReplyDelete