Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday 1st February - 86.1kg

Another loss this week - YAY!

Last week: 87.3kg

This week: 86.1kg
Result: loss of 1.2kg

Total Result: Loss of 54.5kg


I was quite surprised to see a loss that big this week to be honest.... not because I don't deserve it - more just because I didn't think losses of this size were actually possible at my stage of the journey!

It means that I have "only" 5.1kg to go to get to "goal".

And that, my friends, plays with ones head! lol


Now, I realised that my one year "surgi-versary" came and went last Wednesday and I didn't even commemorate it with a post at all.

In fact, I didn't even realise that the one year anniversary of the Gastric Bypass surgery had been and gone...

But, now that I have remembered, here is a terrible terrible photo to remind you all of what I was doing this time last year! :)


How's that for a flattering shot?!?! hehehehehehe.....

Since that day, I have lost 54.5kg in weight, 30cm off each thigh,53cm off my hips, 39cm off my waist, and 13cm off each arm.
I think I can call this journey a success!!

I'm thrilled with the results, and I can't believe all the bones that I have found along the way! lol


Now I just have to pretty myself up and get Jeremy to take some full length progress shots.....
Maybe tomorrow ?


7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!

    You are fabulous and I thank you wholeheartedly for allowing me to watch you 'emerge'.

    I was just telling a friend today, when we were talking about surgeries and options, about this wonderful (unidentified)chick I have been 'aware' of and her changes I have had the pleasure to witness. Actually I was skiting about your collarbones!!!!

    Cheers
    Shona :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy surgiversary! I just can't wait for my Day 1 and equally as much, my day 365!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Surge-versary!

    LOL@ Shona. You're cute.

    You look amazing and I can't wait to see the full lengths Jo-jo. Wow~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jo the photos look so different you can deff see those bones, congratulations on your great sucsess in just a year, a-maz-ing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! You have done such an awesome job. You are looking fantastic Jo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo – you are amazing! You are gorgeous and lovely and a wonderful friend who deserves this happiness and second chance at a happy active life :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pics and great loss. :-)

    ReplyDelete