Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday 26th February



UNREAL!!  It's the last working day of February today!
I've just spent an hour or two doing monthly filing ahead of Monday :)

Can't hardly believe that it's March on Monday!
It literally seems like last weekend we were at the beach relaxing and wondering what to do on New Years Eve!!!
CRAZY STUFF!!!!


Righto.... so I learned yesterday, that being a bitch and creating a scene will actually get you somewhere sometimes!!!
I complained about Telecom the other day right?

Well, I went and saw them on Tuesday, made it clear that I wasn't happy, and was promised that someone would call me the next day to discuss my concerns.
By 3pm yesterday, I still hadn't heard from them, I couldn't send texts, so I'd had enough...
I went back in and demanded to talk to someone about my complete and utter lack of faith in the XT network.
Well, as soon as i quoted the Consumer Guarantees Act, I was put on to the phone with someone who tried to tell me that I wasn't in a "Severely Affected" file, therefore they couldn't help me at all.
So......... I let rip!!!
"What gives you the right to tell me that I haven't been severely affected?????"
"Who are you to determine what is important in my life??"
I went on and on and on......  so she finally put me on hold and within 30 seconds came back to me with the news I wanted to hear!!!
I was FREE!!!!!!
Even though I still have until May 2011 on my contract, and it was going to cost me $365 to get out of that contract.......... they have now waived the disconnection fee, and all I have to do is return to phone to them in a courier bag that they are sending out to me!
So.... I hotfooted it out of there, straight down to Vodafone, and signed up with them.

Got me a flash looking NORMAL phone in the process too!
It's a standard run of the mill NOKIA phone, which I bloody well should have gone with in the first place with Telecom!!!!!
All in all, I am a very very happy camper!
I have a new phone that works!!!
It does things easily, and I can actually use the bloody thing!!!!
WOOHOO!!!
Go me!!!
Hehehehe......

My foot is gradually getting better..... I can walk on it a little better today than yesterday, and a little better than the day before as well.
I am hoping to get back to the gym on Monday, cos Lord knows that I have been going stir crazy just staying in the office most lunch times!
Plus, every time I have hopped on the scales this week, there has been no change whatsoever, so I am SURE that it is going to be the exercise that gets me to my final goal.
I had a dream the other night that I had surgery to remove all the excess skin that I am carrying.... it was amazing!
I looked like a new person, and totally loved my new body!
Of course in my dream it didn't hurt and I'm not sure where I got the $50,000 from, but HOLY CRAP - I looked GREAT!  

Righto - I'm gonna try to get out of here a little bit earlier today.... lots to do!!
I have to deliver some Avon, go home make a salad for the BBQ I am going to, then get there by 6pm!  
YEAH RIGHT!!!!
Plus, I have to get everything organised for tomorrow and the Excavator Competition.....
Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. *yay* for getting out of the telecom contract!

    Sounds like a SWEET DREAM!! Dreams do sometimes come true though ;) I'm also hoping to get the excess skin delt to 'one day' in the mean time, I buy a lotto ticket and live in hope LMAO.

    Well done again on your loss so far gurl!! You are a real inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting out from Telecom!!! They sure do suck big time!!! Did you do number portability when you made the switch i.e. kept your telecom number when making the change to Vodafone?? We did that, so much easier for us and everything thinks we are on Telecom still, but we are in fact now with Vodafone (who so far have been great)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed that it is bloody March too! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Vodafone - I changed from Telecom about 12 years ago and have never looked back. March? surely it can't be March soon?

    ReplyDelete