Thursday, February 18, 2010
Thursday 18th February
Day three....
I did exactly the same workout today as I have for the past two days:
20 minutes Treadmill @ 6.5 kmph
10 minutes Cross Trainer (EVIL EVIL EVIL MACHINE!!!)
5 minutes Rower
5 minutes Cool down on the treadmill
I am sure that it is getting harder though, not easier dammit!
Although I love the feeling that I get when I know that i have done a great job at working out :)
Long may it continue :)
Not much more to report....
Food is all good, water intake is through the roof (compared to what it used to be) and exercise is fantastic.
I WILL GET TO GOAL :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
of course you will ! :)
ReplyDeletekazz =]
Woo hoo......another good day :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
Way to go Jo! You are doing brilliantly. Sometimes when you start exercising regularly, it can feel like it starts to get harder for a while but stick with it and you will turn the corner. Love watching your progress - been reading your blogs for YEARS!
ReplyDeleteCheers, Susan in Dunedin