Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Tuesday 16th February
Don't pass out with shock here........... but I went to the gym today!
Yep!!
You read that right!
Joanna FINALLY got her wobbly and untoned butt to the gym!!
I had a wee bit of a "lightbulb" moment yesterday you see.
I'm 4.4kg away from goal.
That is 4400 grams away from having a HEALTHY and NORMAL BMI!
4400 grams!!!!
That's IT!
That is all I need to lose!!!
I have NEVER been this close to reaching my goal weight in all of my life!
EVER!
OK - so realistically, if I look at my body now and am totally honest with myself, I could probably do with losing another few kgs on top of the 4.4kg, but I will re-asses that when I get there.
And........ just for the record - I'm not gonna go STUPID and get all emaciated looking etc. I don't actually want to look like a walking talking skeleton believe it or not! hehehe.....
But, when I say that I could do with losing a few more kgs on top of the 4.4, it is because I see what is left on my legs. And I know that there are a good few kgs to come off each one.
I'm gonna get brave one day and take a photo of my body and all the saggy baggy bits..... just so you know what I am talking about :)
And of course, when I win lotto, one of the first things that I will do is go and have all the saggy baggy bits cut off! hehehe.....
Anyways.......... back to the gym.
I walked hard out (fast) on the treadmill for 20 minutes, then jumped on the evil cross trainer for a whole 10 minutes, then the rower for 5 minutes, then back on to the trusty treadmill for a 5 minute cool down.
It was all I had time for.
But I sweated.
And I loved it.
And once again, when I was finished, and back at my desk, it made me wonder why the hell I don't MAKE myself go down there every bloody day!!!!!!!
So......... with 4.4kgs to go, I am gonna get to the gym EVERY DAY until I get to 81kg.
A big ask??
HELL YES!!!!!!
Can I do it??
HELL YES!!!
Oh yeah - and I worked it out the other day, that when I first started weight watchers my "Ideal Weight Range" was 68 - 86kgs.
So.......... if I was still there, then I would actually be within their guidelines already!
Oooooo, and just as an aside...... I've got a hair appointment tonight - I'm getting some more foils and going even shorter :)
I LOVE having short hair, but the only problem is, is that it needs cutting waaaaay more often than it ever did when it was longer ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love reading your blog lately - can really feel the happiness in how you are feeling - go Jo!
ReplyDeleteCan we see photos of the new do?
ReplyDelete