that is great news (really GREAT infact) as I know eptopics are just awful. A good friend of mine had an eptopic and it left her unable to have children as the tube was really damaged and for some reason she didn't seem to be able to conceive through the other side. Fortunately she had one child (previously) but devastating not to then have children with her husband. (he has none) So really quite sad.
Both our girls had low key weddings. One here on the farm which went really well (although I must have been mad as I catered for it!)
Our older daughter had hers in a private garden, it was at lunch time and followed with heaps of yummy finger food and bubbly. At night we had a BBQ here (had comments that it was the best wedding people had been to) Good luck with your plans:-)
That is awesome news.... have a great weekend now :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is good news.
ReplyDeletePHEW!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat must be a load off your mind!!!
ReplyDeletethat is great news (really GREAT infact) as I know eptopics are just awful. A good friend of mine had an eptopic and it left her unable to have children as the tube was really damaged and for some reason she didn't seem to be able to conceive through the other side. Fortunately she had one child (previously) but devastating not to then have children with her husband. (he has none) So really quite sad.
ReplyDeleteOh what a fabulous relief! Hope the pain is easing off now.
ReplyDeleteThats good news!!
ReplyDeleteBoth our girls had low key weddings. One here on the farm which went really well (although I must have been mad as I catered for it!)
Our older daughter had hers in a private garden, it was at lunch time and followed with heaps of yummy finger food and bubbly. At night we had a BBQ here (had comments that it was the best wedding people had been to) Good luck with your plans:-)
I'm happy this was a negative result.............now back to the fun part of trying to get pregnant...LOL
ReplyDelete