Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Tuesday 23rd February
I've just sat here for about 5 minutes trying to think of something witty or interesting to say.........
So far, I have come up with NOTHING!!!
Bugger :(
My foot is still bloody sore, I am trying to rest it as often as I can by putting it up on a box under my desk, but when I have to get up and hobble to the printer every 10 bloody minutes, it makes it all a bit of a waste of time to be honest!
Plus, I had to go out at lunch time, so I was walking around on it then anyway.
Shot to the bank and while I was there I had the absolute pleasure of meeting a reader of my blog
*waves* Hi Joanne!!!!!!
It was just awesome! I still get such a buzz when I meet someone that has been reading my blog, cos they already know pretty much everything there is to know about me anyway, so I don't have to pretend that I am anything that I'm not - WONDERFUL!!!!!
So.... after I had been to the bank, I headed off to Telecom to see how long I have left on my stupid XT contract, and how much it would cost to get out of the bloody thing!
Turns out I am locked in until May 2011, and if I chose to break the contract now, it will cost me a nice wee sum of $365 thank-you-very-much!!!!!!!
I am sooooooo pissed off with Telecom right now, and I realise that most people on the XT network are also bloody pissed at them too, but it's absolutely ridiculous!!!
My phone doesn't work more than it works these days, and the only thing I can be sure of, is that the time on it is right!
Seriously..... I can't be sure that texts are getting through, I can't make calls half the time, and I can't even access my voice mail.
Grrrrrrrrr @ Telecom and their stupid network that clearly DOESN'T work!!!!
So much for getting coverage in a shipping container in the middle of the bloody ocean...... I can't even get coverage on the Wainuiomata Hill for goodness sake!
Righto - vent over............... BREATHE!!!
So much for not having anything to say huh?!?! hehehehe....
And since most of that was grumpy......... I will finish on a high note by saying that in just 41 minutes I get to go collect my gorgeous daughter from school, and go home to see my wonderful man, and have a delicious dinner :)
YAY!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL - somedays I sit down to write something - and then can't think of a thing.
ReplyDeleteThe Telecom XT network caused a few problems here last night. Had our daughters boys here and we had no way of contacting each other, so I went to her place to drop the boys of, and she came up to the farm to pick them up! Madness....
Hi Jo,
ReplyDeleteIt was great to get to talk to you today and it felt like I have known you for years it made may day.Thank you.
I hope you have had a fantastic night.
Enjoy the rest of the week and hope your foot is not give you too much suffering.
Take care
Joanne