Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday 20th February


The gorgeous "Miss A" tagged me....


I don't usually do these, but she is just too gorgeous not to! mwah :)

The Rules:

Thank the person who nominated you for this award.- done :)

Copy the award and place it in your blog.- done :)

Link the person who nominated you for this award.- done :)

Tell us 7 interesting things about you.- done :)

Nominate 7 bloggers. - I'm gonna be a rebel and not do this bit ;)

Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.- nope, not gonna do it :)


So here goes....

1. I fell over last night and sprained my foot. I don't believe the Dr that it is just sprained, and reckon he is full of shit! It hurts like it is broken dammit!

2. I get on better with my ex-husband now, than what I did when we were married!

3. I ADORE singing, but I'm tone deaf :)

4. I have mild OCD. I HAVE to take 4 sips of drink, have even numbers on the TV volume, all the highlighters on my desk have to be lined up in a certain order. It drives me crazy, but I have stopped fighting it.

5. I give up drinking every other week. It makes me wonder if I actually do have a real problem.

6. I enjoy my job, and am told that I am good at it, but I don't believe them. I reckon it is just a matter of time until they find out I am hopeless!

7. I stress about money (or lack of it) every day of my life, yet can't stop spending.


So there ya go.... I'm not sure if any of those are actually interesting or not, but hey, whaddaya do? hehe...

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the OCD... all the best people have a little of this :) mmmm might need to curb the spending! I give up drinking every other night - seems to work for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chicken! Was about to tag u and realized that u had already found it.

    Ps - I think I'm blushing : P

    ReplyDelete