Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday 15th February - 85.4kg



Another small loss for me this week:

Last week:  85.8kg
This week:  85.4kg
Result:  loss of 400grams
Total result:  55.2kg

4.4kg to get to goal !!!!
It's a slow road getting these final few kilos off that is for damn sure!  hehe...

I've had a good weekend, lots of laughter and friends and family - just great :)
And NO hangovers!!!

Wore a pair of jeans on the weekend, that were given to me by a dear friend last week - thanks Rose!!!
Size 12!!!
OK, so they are a bigger fitting 12, cos realistically most of my pants are a 14-16, but they are still size 12 none the less :)
Anyway, I wore them with boots.
I wore them tucked in to knee length boots!
Did you hear me!?!?!?!

I wore "skinny" jeans tucked in to boots that came up to my knees!!!!!

Oh

My

God!!

Nuff said :)


6 comments:

  1. YAY for you!!

    Damn you have done so well!! Have lurked in the background following ya journey - you're a REAL inspiration!! Thank you :)

    I'm really excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lurker here :)

    Just wanting to say.... 400gm is not a small loss when you only weigh 80odd kg!!!!! LOL.
    It is actually a reasonable %age of your lower weight :)

    The things you have to adjust to....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so close to goal..... and 400grams is awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u must have looked smoking hot hun

    ReplyDelete